The SimsCave
April 26, 2024, 07:36:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read the rules before posting. Especially this one.

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 Next   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers for my Mom  (Read 33728 times)
nastygirl
Cave Groupie

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2009, 09:25:36 am »

I am sooo sorry to hear about your parents  Sad My heart goes out to all of you. You and your parents will be in my prayers! Please keep us updated! :sad5:

Nasty
zoooe
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2009, 01:56:19 pm »

I'm so sorry about your mom =/ You and your whole family will be in my prayers!

fnlemon
Cave Groupie

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2009, 05:03:44 pm »

dachshundsr4me I am so sorry to hear about your mom.  I will keep her in my prayers along with my mom.  I know how scared you must be.  My mom was diagnosed with complete kidney failure of both kidneys and COPD in April.  I can say I know your pain and feels of the unknown.  But moms know that we still need them and they fight a very good fight.  There is a strength that a mom has that is unexplainable and your mom will pull through, she may be a little weaker than she was and need more help than she did before but she will come through this.  I just have to believe she will be fine and she will.

Keep the strength!!!

Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed.
calady
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2009, 08:08:39 pm »

I've beenwhere you are now.  It was my brother and he and I were the only family.  I swear i hear my late father's voice the night before his 5 vessel bypass, that he would be okay.  It was a great comfort and helped me make it through.  He came out fine.  So I know prayer works.  My prayer is own it's way.  God bless.  Judy
spunkysim
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2009, 08:30:29 pm »

I just saw this and I am putting you (all - your Mom, your Dad and you too) on my prayer chain.  I firmly believe in the power of prayer too, so I will be praying for you all and be sure to keep a positive thought.  I am sorry to hear that you are going through all of this, I know from my own experiences that it isn't easy.  Stay strong.
BabyBZ
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2009, 10:50:52 pm »

Stay strong.  I know it's easier said but even with the trials, life is still good.  Keep relying on your faith.   

I give my best to you and your family. 
dachshundsr4me
Featured Creator

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2009, 11:46:55 am »

Thanks everyone....the surgery is done and everything went well. So she is now in recovery. If all goes well she will be home soon.
Gweran
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2009, 01:27:28 pm »

Cela me rend triste et je prie pour toi et tous les tiens moi je viens de perdre mon frère alors... Bonne chance et bon courage...
pinkyfriend
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2009, 09:14:49 pm »

So happy to hear your mom did well with the surgery. Will still keep you all in my prayers  :love1:

if you mean time-traveling bunnies...then yes
crazycatlady
Cave Groupie

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2009, 07:30:01 am »

Dachs,
So glad her surgery went well, I hope she recovers and is out and about, feeling fine soon.  Take care of her and yourself. 

:cat:  Be a good listener. Your ears will never get you in trouble. :cat:
rosylove
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2009, 08:23:34 am »

I am not one to do the whole prayer thing, but i do send  positive thoughts and wishes your way. Glad to hear that the surgery went well and i hope your mother recovers and comes home soon.

Finds should be coming back soon!

List of Advent Calendars 2011
berng
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2009, 11:35:41 pm »

I'll pray for your family. Happy to hear the surgery went well. Be sure to ask lots of questions to her doctors for after surgery care. We recently went through a rough period with my Mother and I know the power of prayer got us past it. Even when the doctors were giving up, we never did! She's still with us, although she's frailer than she's ever been before. We are so thankful to God that he allowed her to stay just awhile longer.
jazzysoul

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2009, 06:29:43 pm »

My prayers are with you and your family. I pray for a speedy recovery for your mom.
dachshundsr4me
Featured Creator

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2009, 11:17:53 pm »

Thanks for the prayers. She is home now. Its gonna take time for her to heal but she is doing great so far. I do think all the prayers helped.  smile
nastygirl
Cave Groupie

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2009, 04:26:59 am »

Glad to hear you Mom is home!  grin  I will continue to pray for her speedy recovery!

Nasty
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 Next   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.