The SimsCave
April 19, 2024, 02:49:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Download links not working? Click me!

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers for my Mom  (Read 33647 times)
Catherine
Hexenbiest
Cave Gatherer

Hexenbiest

« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2009, 06:25:51 am »

May God bless your mom  with a safe surgery & speedy recovery, dearest.

If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us. - Hermann Hesse
xxrapgirlxx
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2009, 09:41:21 pm »

Don't worry, your mom's goin' to be okay, everyone is praying for her, take care of yourself too because you have to help her. We dont want you to get sick
Love

Love juSt A gaMe.:.SimS iS a liFe
reeree
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2009, 12:31:25 pm »

You and your family are in my prayers. Theres a silver lining behind every cloud!
zyrylla
Spanish Lurker Troublesome
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2009, 02:35:40 pm »

Your mom is in my prayers, hope she recovers fast Sad, (excuse me my bad english)

IF U SEE SOMETHING U WANT THEN PRESS THE BUTTON "THANKS"
I'm Very very very sorry for my bad english, please be patient with me ^^  
for the  Holly Kitteh!!
fnlemon
Cave Groupie

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2009, 03:37:57 pm »

Dachs, I haven't been online alot lately but I remembered that I posted to this thread and wanted to know how your mom was doing.  I am so glad to hear that your mom came through surgery ok and is now home resting and recovering.  I remember saying something in my last post that the strengths of mothers is very strong and they know when we still need them even though we are grown.  My own mother has been in and out of the hospital several times since my last post and she is doing well.

Again I am so happy to hear your mom is doing well.

Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed.
Carli
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2009, 08:48:31 pm »

OMG!

I am so sorry to hear about your Mom and Dad, I will pray for their health and well-being. And I will keep you and your family in my future prayers.  Sad
dachshundsr4me
Featured Creator

« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2009, 12:02:03 am »

mom is doing some better..she has had a stroke so we are dealing with that and getting her well from that. I am sorry for lack of updates but as you can probably guess caring for her is a full time job.
aranttxa
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2009, 06:49:20 pm »

I can not speak English properly. Apologies. Sad
The most important thing is your mom.
I always read this forum but I've never written but today I wanted to tell you, thank you, thank you very much for your work.
Now the first thing is your mom. Great force. All We'll  be praying for her and you be well.
A big hug.
Arantxa
AmberIndia
Amberlicious
Cave Gatherer

Girl, I'm FABulous

« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2009, 02:12:02 am »

I am so glad your mom is well.  I will ask Jesus to make your days more happy and sunny.  Only people who go through pain can empathize with others?......No...........It's people who have the love of Jesus, empathize with a fellow sufferer.  I cannot let myself commit to God Almighty, so may be you should pray for me and all of us.  Have a nice day!!!  Cool

And now these three remain:  faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Galaxy Queen
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2009, 12:14:08 pm »

Sorry I saw this until today. I'm glad your mom is safe home now and hope that she's recovered now from the stroke. My thoughts and prayers are with you. One big hug.

ANA
ruxin

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2009, 02:19:16 pm »

I will pray for you to be strong with all your fears in this moment and for your mom to be healthy soon.
dachshundsr4me
Featured Creator

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2012, 10:35:23 pm »

I just wanted to let everyone know the update on my mom...she passed on from cancer Jan 20th 2010

My Dad passed on March 17th 2011

After the heart attack she healed and then had a bad three days where we thought she had the flu...it wasnt a stomach flu...it was uterine cancer that had attached itself onto my moms colon. This was only three months following the triple bypass...not sure why they didn't find the cancer when they did her MRI for the heart surgery but they didn't.

Anyway she was due to have her hysterectomy and she had a stroke 6 days before the day of her surgery...most likely due to the heart problems....they say they tend to have strokes afterwards. She was stubborn on going to the hospital again so close to the heart attack...she was scared I'm sure but the window of time for the golden shot had closed and she had to get over the stroke slowly. They tried to comfort me by saying that since her heart surgery had not been that long they probably couldn't have given her the shot anyway...really i will never know if that is true or not...luck just wasn't on her side.

Anyway she had to be placed on such nasty blood thinners that  her surgery couldn't happen. By the time she semi recovered from the stroke the cancer had spread everywhere. Then she ended up with sepsis that she tried to get over but it eventually took her out of this world. I am just happy that my mom is no longer in pain and my Dad is no longer suffering with his Alzheimer. I know they are both finally together and that brings peace to me.

Thanks again to everyone who prayed for both of them.....
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 10:39:51 pm by dachshundsr4me » Logged
AmberIndia
Amberlicious
Cave Gatherer

Girl, I'm FABulous

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2012, 09:18:19 am »

That should have been very hard for you to write.  When does the big JC stop loving you? 5 minutes before your death?  The answer is never!!  Death is just a metamorphosis for much beautiful things to be revealed!!  Cheer up!!  flower

And now these three remain:  faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Catherine
Hexenbiest
Cave Gatherer

Hexenbiest

« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2012, 09:30:05 am »

I do understand you very well, hun. I've been through the vary same path. First dad, then mom. Now I'm alone and so depressed that my chest hurts. It's almost like physical pain. To top it off I lost my good job because of political views. It's been hard but I'm still here.

If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us. - Hermann Hesse
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.