The SimsCave
April 18, 2024, 08:01:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please check the upload rules before posting creations in the "Custom Content" area

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 Next   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers for my Mom  (Read 33643 times)
dachshundsr4me
Featured Creator

« on: May 16, 2009, 12:18:52 am »

Last night my Mom went into the hospital with a minor heart attack. She is going in for triple bypass surgery on monday. Please say some prayers for her to keep her safe and for fast healing as her body has trouble healing. I tell you I am trying to stay positive but I have to say I am scared to death here. I have prayed to God to keep her safe and am trying to leave it in his wonderful hands. I do know how good of prayers all of you send out and can sure use some. I am not sure if you know but my Dad is now in a nursing home in a vegatative state from his alzhiemers and lewy body demensia. They did call from the nursing home today and appearently his and my Mom's connection to each other is strong cuz he knew something was wrong and has been sobbing all day. 1 day out of like a few hundred for him to come around but he knew something was wrong and has been asking for her all day. But life has been hard on my Mom and I this year with my Dad losing his fight to this illness and am not sure we can take much more.
pinkyfriend
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 12:42:40 am »

I will be saying prayers for you, your mom & your dad! Surely God will give her the strength to fight thru this because your dad still needs her.
I work in a nursing home with an Alzheimers Unit. It is such a tragic disease. You are a strong person to have weathered so much. You hang in there. I'm betting you & your family are going to get lots of prayers.  :angel1:

if you mean time-traveling bunnies...then yes
TeamEdward
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 01:35:27 am »

May God bless your mom w/ a safe surgery & speedy recovery. Take care!
BlueSoup
Cave Groupie

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 01:41:37 am »

I'm sending positive thoughts your way.  Triple bypasses are a lot more common these days, which is a small mixed blessing in her favour.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
KimGM
Kimtabulous!
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 02:38:48 am »

Sweetie, I will send out positive vibes and hope all goes well with your mother's surgery. Hang in there! We're all in your corner!
redseawench
Proud Nana
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 06:27:55 am »

Sending positive thoughts your way hun,stay strong,we are with you.
nikkiNever
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2009, 09:49:26 am »

Hope all goes well for your mom, and my prayers and thoughts to you as well, it is so hard when these things happen, but we seem to find strength we did not know we had.
 smile

nikkiNever smile
^  ^
l___l
DarkSheep
Cave Gatherer

So what!

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2009, 10:09:21 am »

I lighted up a health-candle from my chakraset for your mummy and you. All positive and get-well wishes for her!
lucylaj

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2009, 10:22:46 am »

You and your family are in my prayers. God is so good and I pray the He pulls you and your parents close to him so you all feel his strenght and love.
Lucy
pretty4shoes2001

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2009, 06:00:48 pm »

hi i just saw your request. by all means i will say a prayer, keep your faith and your head up  Wink
Jackson
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2009, 06:05:34 pm »

Am gonna add my prayers to this list. Seen 'em work all the time in my life; have faith, things work out for the best. Hang on to the light, the good stuff, turn your back on fear and the dark. Hold on to folks you love. We're all a lot stronger than we think. Good luck and go with God.
simcrazy
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2009, 07:26:40 pm »

Prayers coming her way! Keep the faith.
novagirl
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2009, 07:42:23 pm »

I'm am praying for you and your family! I know how hard it is when things happen to parents.
yayasims
Cave Gatherer

I'm a stalker of the Cave!

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2009, 08:19:29 pm »

Omg, my heart goes out to you.  I dont know the pain your going through that well but it's heart breaking to read.  Good luck to your mother, I'm not a christian but I do have faith and will send my prays tonight for you.  Bless your mother's heart.

lezboo
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2009, 08:42:16 am »

I am so sorry to hear about your mom.  I will say a prayer for your whole family.  Stay Strong!
Lezboo
Pages: [1] 2 3 Next   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.