The SimsCave
March 29, 2024, 12:49:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please check the upload rules before posting creations in the "Custom Content" area

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Next   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Lots o'sims (TS3)  (Read 73116 times)
blewis
Love to explore caves
Cave Gatherer

Club dancing

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2010, 09:37:03 pm »

I love the variety and diversity. Excellent job, I could never do this well with the sims 3.

I will wait on the guys so I can put them in my new world.

I hate stinkin' signatures!
lithiumlily

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2010, 12:03:58 am »

The most beautiful set of sims I've found. I hope you continue creating more .... mine always look like crap. By the way where did you get Cynthia Sims top and necklace from? Thank you so much.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 01:13:48 am by lithiumlily » Logged
AnthemSoho
Do you like my stupid hair?
Cave Gatherer

Dreaming of revelry.

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2010, 04:48:02 am »

I think it's from Lianna sims, or Lorandia. I have it in my game, definately from one of those!

Great looking Sims ~ but the link to these hairs isn't working http://simscave.mustbedestroyed.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=092bde15132b2c49d2ec311d91a3b190&topic=12765.0 Sad

I'm still driving away and I'm sorry everyday.
I won't always love these selfish things.
sabrieljo
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2010, 05:53:43 am »

These have to be some of the best sims I've seen, well done I'm downloading now. Thank you

epifight
Cave Gatherer

Likes turtles

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2010, 07:14:47 am »

What patch do you have on your game? For some reason no one is showing up. I think its about time I updated... For real.

allieverwanted
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2010, 07:27:07 am »

What patch do you have on your game? For some reason no one is showing up. I think its about time I updated... For real.

I'm only patched up to 1.7, no WA. I'm not sure why they wouldn't be showing up...hmmm, I'll have to look into it.
I think it's from Lianna sims, or Lorandia. I have it in my game, definately from one of those!

Great looking Sims ~ but the link to these hairs isn't working http://simscave.mustbedestroyed.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=092bde15132b2c49d2ec311d91a3b190&topic=12765.0 Sad

I would just try it again later, I clicked on it just now and it worked...so maybe there was just something wrong with the server for a sort amount of time.

The most beautiful set of sims I've found. I hope you continue creating more .... mine always look like crap. By the way where did you get Cynthia Sims top and necklace from? Thank you so much.

It's from Liana link here: http://www.lianasims3.net/fashion.php?displ=f&gen=f&age=YoungAdult&section=Everyday&artist=all&outfit=1&top=1&bottom=1&order=Date&direction=Descending&pages=6&seite=12
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 07:31:37 am by allieverwanted » Logged
lithiumlily

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2010, 11:35:51 am »

Thank you so much allieverwanted and AnthemSoho I downloaded it. Have played two of the sims in the game and they look beautiful.
sehana

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2010, 12:47:49 pm »

They're pretty!
jaccirocker
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2010, 01:01:50 pm »

All of your sims are quite pretty and diverse looking, I can't wait to see them in my game. Thanks so much. Are you planning on doing any guys? If so I can't wait.
gothicprincess
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2010, 02:30:12 pm »

Your sims are gorgeous and so unique. You captured some great photo's too. WOW!! Thanks for sharing with us. grin

Brave people are happy people
epifight
Cave Gatherer

Likes turtles

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2010, 06:06:00 am »

I'm only patched up to 1.7, no WA. I'm not sure why they wouldn't be showing up...hmmm, I'll have to look into it.

Its probably me then. No worries. I'll just update my patch. Thanks anyway!

sabrieljo
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2010, 07:54:51 am »

For some reason everytime I picked one of these sims in CAS my game crashed with and without the sliders.  I'm fully patched up to 2.3

apsi

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2010, 10:12:56 am »

Help! I can't get sim-files to work... I've created a map in my root sims 3 folder, called Saved sims, but they wont show up! Do I have to activate the folder or something? Is it a place I can read about this? How do you download your sims? I have the last patches... Someone help!
allieverwanted
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2010, 10:31:35 am »

Its probably me then. No worries. I'll just update my patch. Thanks anyway!
I hope that works for you, otherwise I have no idea what happened or how to fix it.
For some reason everytime I picked one of these sims in CAS my game crashed with and without the sliders.  I'm fully patched up to 2.3
I'm not sure why this would happen, maybe unless you don't have the cc that is listed below each sim, might be the hairstyle. That's the only thing I can think of....
Help! I can't get sim-files to work... I've created a map in my root sims 3 folder, called Saved sims, but they wont show up! Do I have to activate the folder or something? Is it a place I can read about this? How do you download your sims? I have the last patches... Someone help!
You don't have to make a new folder in your root sims 3 folder. It is located already in "My Documents" go into your electronic arts folder and click on the sims 3, in that folder there should already be a folder called Saved Sims. Hope that helps.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 10:39:46 am by allieverwanted » Logged
apsi

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2010, 12:20:19 pm »

Thank you! That helped a lot!
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Next   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.