The SimsCave
March 28, 2024, 03:38:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please check the upload rules before posting creations in the "Custom Content" area

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Lots o'sims (TS3)  (Read 73113 times)
allieverwanted
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2010, 08:48:00 pm »

too sad that I'm having the same problem! I have no premade sims at all now.. booboo, what do I need to do? just uploading all the new patches? cause I didn't hear that much good news about some patches!
allieverwanted, don't worry, we are all greatful for you to share your pretty sims with us! I'm looking foward for a way to make it work cause I really want to play with them! I loved Amanda and Evie! *-*
As soon as I make it work I'll post here again!  ^-^

Well, I don't think you'll have to update to the newest patch...just 1.7, that's the last one I updated to. I was too scared to go to 1.8, because of all the problems other people seem to be having with it. Some newer sims that I have downloaded myself didn't work for me either, and I think it's because the creators have more recent patches than the 1.7...so right now this seems to be the problem.
booboo
Cave Gatherer

I'm french from Montréal, be kind please.

« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2010, 03:05:32 pm »

too sad that I'm having the same problem! I have no premade sims at all now.. booboo, what do I need to do? just uploading all the new patches? cause I didn't hear that much good news about some patches!
allieverwanted, don't worry, we are all greatful for you to share your pretty sims with us! I'm looking foward for a way to make it work cause I really want to play with them! I loved Amanda and Evie! *-*
As soon as I make it work I'll post here again!  ^-^

I deleted my Savedsims folder ( but I saved it before !!! ) then I patched to 1.8. Yeah the patch isn't that great but I wanted them ( and awesim content ) so bad that I didn't care that much. Maybe you can try to patch only with 1.7 'cause allieverwanted said she's ( or he =/ ) patched up to that. The only REALLY BAD thing I had with 1.8 is that all store content downloaded illegaly will not show up but there's an alternative to this at MATY ( which I didn't do, too long for me and maybe not enough clear 'cause i'm french ). That's it. Be aware, I don't know all the bugs on these patches, that is just my experience. My game is a little bit slow but I learned to live with it smile

French n00b.
:: Booboo's LJ ::

pacury
Creating houses *-*
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2010, 12:24:34 pm »

Well, after some reinstalls and some time really hating EA games, thinking that I would never play TS3 again, I searched around and made my game finally work patched (not the latest patch I believe) and with World Adventures intalled! (I actually did that cause I really wanted these sims in my game!  :-[ ) They look really well! I just need to reinstall some make up and change the default skin (dunno wich one I'm using right now.. not peggy's!) and then I'll picture them for you if you may wanna see it! But all of them look beautifull! Thank you veeeery much!  Wink

*these girls are unique and nearly the prettiest ones I have in game!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 12:26:15 pm by pacury » Logged

peachcake

« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2010, 08:48:05 am »

Speechless :o...................so pretty
deliza

« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2010, 10:04:53 pm »

Yes thank you for the beautiful sims!!! If you could do me a favor though and put the files under a new file downloader? It's okay if you don't want to, but I'm having trouble downloading the files from mediashare. Thank you again!!!!
kaykay

« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2010, 07:31:25 am »

i really like your sims but they dont work in my game  Sad what patch version did you have when you made these? i dont have any patches i just reinstalled my game and i havent updated it  i was wondering if thats why the sims dont show up in the pre made sims bin. a reply is appreciated thanks

kay
allieverwanted
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2010, 02:29:14 pm »

i really like your sims but they dont work in my game  Sad what patch version did you have when you made these? i dont have any patches i just reinstalled my game and i havent updated it  i was wondering if thats why the sims dont show up in the pre made sims bin. a reply is appreciated thanks

kay

Yes, you'll need patch 1.7, it seems as though other people who had this problem found out it was because of the patch. Hopefully that helps out.
bdevault

« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2010, 11:28:42 pm »

Wow, Evie and Amanda are beautiful in the game! Thank you so much, they're a great addition to my beautiful supreme sims race haha. Oh, and thank you thank you thank you thank you for the sunburn blush links!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 11:37:18 pm by bdevault » Logged
nyane26
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2010, 10:30:16 am »

Where I put those files? They aren´t sims3pack or packages.
epifight
Cave Gatherer

Likes turtles

« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2010, 10:47:38 am »

Documents>EA games>sims 3> saved sims.

allieverwanted
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2010, 10:51:06 am »

Where I put those files? They aren´t sims3pack or packages.

They actually don't go into your downloads folder with the rest of your cc, they go into your saved sims folder. Path should be MyDocuments\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims.

EDIT: epifight got to it before me, lol.
nyane26
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2010, 02:35:34 pm »

Thank you. grin

BTW, Amanda  EYES  link doesn´t work. What can I do. That happens if I can´t install some of the CC stuff?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 11:52:40 am by nyane26 » Logged
booboo
Cave Gatherer

I'm french from Montréal, be kind please.

« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2010, 02:10:59 pm »

Just wanted to show you one of your sims in my game Wink

I tweaked her a tiny bit. I really love her !

French n00b.
:: Booboo's LJ ::

allieverwanted
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2010, 05:23:24 pm »

Just wanted to show you one of your sims in my game Wink

I tweaked her a tiny bit. I really love her !

Oh wow, she looks great! I love the way you tweaked her, so glad you like her smile
nyane26
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2010, 01:04:41 pm »

booboo, she looks so beautiful! grin
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.