The SimsCave
March 29, 2024, 12:48:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Download links not working? Click me!

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: lizcrea-sims2 DreamWidth reopening (public again)  (Read 10268 times)
lolosims
Cave Gatherer

« on: June 13, 2019, 03:05:54 am »

The blog wasn't updated since 2016.

There will also be Themes there now, certainly a Celebrity Sims theme, with both shared Sims, not shared ones but only shown on photos, made a little more artistic, as decided.

Quite certainly revamped clothes and Sims from closed sites and everything else that isn't in the category Gipsy and Traditional Europe.

And why not, showcase for cherished CC by other Sims 2 creators, therefore a little bit promotion for them too.

Enjoy what's already posted at http://lizcrea-sims2.dreamwidth.org/ for artistic photos of Sims for the moment.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 02:24:07 pm by lolosims » Logged

Выйду пред долиной,
В небо погляжу
И платочком пестрым
Косы повяжу.
lolosims
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 02:28:12 am »

Wallpapers, photo-compositions in Bodyshop or ingame, only of Sims made by LizCrea.

Credit due to LizCrea (for her Sims and CC made specifically for a few of them), Mila (milasimsworld forum, Sims 2 VIP section), sim1angeles forum, and to an actual person Gavin Geoffrey Dillard.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 02:32:38 am by lolosims » Logged

Выйду пред долиной,
В небо погляжу
И платочком пестрым
Косы повяжу.
lolosims
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 04:01:39 am »

A Jirka skintone (non barbie) with breast part veins, and as bonus the png layers for the tiny nipple part, the areola to resize and the original pic (cropped as png) of breast part with veins.

More details if you click on the below pic to get redirected to the post. Redownload with 4 skintones and the label "Sussisogood" removed because this would show on some bottom shoes ankles.

So there are two links to simfileshare.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 12:46:42 am by lolosims » Logged

Выйду пред долиной,
В небо погляжу
И платочком пестрым
Косы повяжу.
lolosims
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2019, 03:25:14 pm »

Julie J-BobbyTH Joplin hair version retextured with the same colours as previously. But version 2 is from children to elder.

Here at Dreamwidth https://lizcrea-sims2.dreamwidth.org/6067.html - link to simfileshare.

Plus don't miss a fix for Bloom's nipple rings (insimadult) now visible in the Bodyshop Accessories>Glasses category https://lizcrea-sims2.dreamwidth.org/5725.html
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 05:40:21 pm by lolosims » Logged

Выйду пред долиной,
В небо погляжу
И платочком пестрым
Косы повяжу.
lolosims
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2019, 07:20:31 pm »

Shared at simsparaphernalia forum - now inactive

First off, thanks to London (Ms Simmer) and Ranabluu for having welcomed me at their rather very quiet forum, some years ago.

It's where my friend Snarf also shared a few clothing sets, less than a year before BlackAlleySims closed.

I've decided to share all my gifts to simsparaphernalia forum. There are clothing sets for AF, some wall murals, object recolours and such. All is family-friendly. Never anything was promoted on other forums by Ms Simmer, Ranabluu or myself.

There would be too much to display on preview pics. So keep what you want.

Download link of the archive at https://lizcrea-sims2.dreamwidth.org/6236.html

Выйду пред долиной,
В небо погляжу
И платочком пестрым
Косы повяжу.
lolosims
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2019, 03:05:52 pm »

New streaked gradients for the Joplin hair.

https://lizcrea-sims2.dreamwidth.org/6863.html

Выйду пред долиной,
В небо погляжу
И платочком пестрым
Косы повяжу.
lolosims
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2019, 03:03:05 pm »

There's a landscaped residential lot for photoshoots, sceneray to download. Click on the pic below to be directed.

lizcrea-sims2.dreamwidth has also a brand-new blog header only made with Sims by LizCrea. As well as a sticky post and important note here about redistribution of LizCrea Sims 2 CC.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 06:22:41 pm by lolosims » Logged

Выйду пред долиной,
В небо погляжу
И платочком пестрым
Косы повяжу.
lolosims
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2019, 11:01:53 am »

If you want to learn how to add posebox animations to Bodyshop (Bodyshop Mechanic), single Sims poses only * then here a tutorial which you might find interesting

https://lizcrea-sims2.dreamwidth.org/8789.html

* Because you can display only one Sim to modify, at a time.

Выйду пред долиной,
В небо погляжу
И платочком пестрым
Косы повяжу.
lolosims
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2019, 02:02:52 pm »

A new Gorean Theme is starting at lizcrea-sims2 DreamWidth

Unlike most people sharing ordinary + 18 CC (including SM, BDSM), my wish is to go a little bit beyond, with tribal dance inspired, Gorean inspired clothes, (hopefully) accessories, Sims.

It's a challenge for me to deal with some bodyshapes, meshes to bring out this inspiration for non-ordinary + 18 clothing, artwork too with poseboxes.

So the following is + 18 labelled

Master-Kajirae scenery (Gorean inspired)

A little more to come in the next days for this Theme : updated Sims, a few clothing sets, perhaps beautiful wall-art (paintings) after photos from past Gorean tumblr pages (which now moved to another site more open for adult pics).

I also get inspiration from Second Life where most Gorean role-play fashion is available like silks, tribal tunics. It's almost the only resource place for such a theme.

A first clothing set is already available Gorean-Kajira Theme : Kajira clothes part 1
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 04:01:32 pm by lolosims » Logged

Выйду пред долиной,
В небо погляжу
И платочком пестрым
Косы повяжу.
lolosims
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2019, 11:53:28 pm »

For the Gorean-Kajira Theme, 4 Sims are posted.

The Kajirae outfits are by LizCrea.

Warning there is nudity...

Gorean-Kajira Theme : 3 Kajirae and 1 Master (with CC)

Выйду пред долиной,
В небо погляжу
И платочком пестрым
Косы повяжу.
lolosims
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2019, 02:54:50 am »

Another Theme at LizCrea DreamWidth and only there

Revamping is the word I use for clothes from closed sites, retired creators that we'd put on other body meshes. Then I don't always keep the originals, except the meshes (in case...).

There many clothes I revamped but I won't share all. I'll sort a little bit and will keep the rest for myself.

Here is a first set of revamped clothes I never shared and they're all on Maxis bodyshape meshes.

Details at Revamps Theme part 1 : curioussims, inlimite, lexi and mariaV and all meshes included.

Выйду пред долиной,
В небо погляжу
И платочком пестрым
Косы повяжу.
lolosims
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2019, 01:25:50 pm »

Maria Orsic inspired Sim - thanks for reading the short story-myth about her. Strange enough or not she influenced also the New Age channeling movement, alike Edgar Cayce 'the sleeping prophet'. Also as leader of the Vril Society she imposed to female members 'priestesses' to grow their hair very long to the floor... It was a German romantic appropriation of Grimm Brother's tale Rapunzel.

Then the old cave for photoshoots

Выйду пред долиной,
В небо погляжу
И платочком пестрым
Косы повяжу.
lolosims
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2019, 07:04:53 am »

A very old Goth Sim by me just improved today. Val, after the founder-singer of the actual Chicago-based band Fashion Bomb, who is also a Marilyn Manson fan.

Val a Gothic guy

Выйду пред долиной,
В небо погляжу
И платочком пестрым
Косы повяжу.
lolosims
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2019, 11:32:54 pm »

The Goth Theme is created under this lovely banner

(Val should be included with a new preview pic at the blog)

Going with a second male Sim, Carl Mc Coy of the unique band Fields of the Nephilim, more inspired by Aleister Crowley and Thelema, actually.

Discover Carl here Goth Theme : My Carl Mc Coy Sim (Fields of the Nephilim)

Выйду пред долиной,
В небо погляжу
И платочком пестрым
Косы повяжу.
lolosims
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2019, 01:56:27 am »

I created another dreamwidth https://lizcreasims2foradults.dreamwidth.org/ for my futur + 18 S2 short explicit stories.

The Gorean Theme is maintained at the main Dreamwidth and all that is not too + 18 detailed. But these entries would be crossposted at this new blog.

I'm just struggling with HTML and CCS for the layout, colours and a header to make this new blog more welcoming.

Thank you for your patience. I got already 4 fans interested in such a blog, over at Insimadult (also via PMs).

For this new blog, I will post mostly updates at Insimadult, rather than here.

I already posted a ToU which is the following

« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 03:36:13 am by lolosims » Logged

Выйду пред долиной,
В небо погляжу
И платочком пестрым
Косы повяжу.
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.