The SimsCave
March 29, 2024, 05:23:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read the rules before posting. Especially this one.

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Monopoly Night Club (Community)  (Read 8520 times)
sweetshiver
Cave Gatherer

~ shiver ~

« on: June 11, 2008, 09:46:17 am »

Here's a posh night club for your simmies .... Monopoly

Built on a 3X3 lot. I have all EPs & SPs installed up to Kitchen & Bath. Packaged with Clean Install to remove extra recolours.

Big Thanks to the following creators: Pas, nicvncnt, Nengi, bienchen, Atavera, Xanathon, pfish, Bibi00, Olemantiker, Piggi, Babbeye, Roanjena, PimpMySims, 4ESF, WallSims, StylistSims, Spunky, SimsDesignAvenue, SimsConnection, AroundTheSims, Sims2Play, SimplanX, SimGoedens, Exenem, CycloneSue, Shino&KCR, SimAddict99, Dot for their wonderful creations. If I've forgotten someone, my most sincere apologies.

Slideshow ->

Please note that the phone booth used inside the club replaces the Maxis Community Telephone Booth
If you do not wish to keep it, just deleted this file -> th2mc04-phonebooth01.package from the Req'd files folder.
The maxis phone booth will then be in the club.

I normally delete anything that replaces a Maxis item, but since I prefer to use nicvncnt's Community Phone Booth I really don't mind SimGoedens default replacement

Enjoy!

Cheers
~ shiver

« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 11:21:13 pm by sweetshiver » Logged

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month ~ THINK PINK!
Visit www.divine.ca
CLICK TO GIVE A FREE MAMMOGRAM

The Sims 2 Council
redseawench
Proud Nana
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 10:27:12 am »

This place reminds me of a disco I use to frequent in my younger days,Love the dance floor,and the cards on the tables,the mens urinals  :o are too funny! but my favorite piece is the hot dog carts outside,that use to have long lineups after a night of dancing.Thanks so much great job hun! smile
Nina
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 01:07:59 am »

i hope youi make more community lots. this is very nice! thank you.

Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others.  If you have that awareness, you have good manners, no matter which fork you use.  ~Emily Post
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.