The SimsCave
April 25, 2024, 01:25:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please check the upload rules before posting creations in the "Custom Content" area

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Namea's Sims set 3 - Two more girls  (Read 7430 times)
Namea
Cave Scout

Trish

« on: November 20, 2013, 02:19:48 pm »

I know, yet ANOTHER girl...I'm sorry heh. Anyway, I present to you Cyla Klopz (Feel free to change her name...XD) She started out as being a mold I was making for Michelle's mom but then I realized I hadn't used the amazing Third Eye accessory by Digital Angels and I decided to play around with it....annnd...I got her.

I really love this sim. <3 She's got some age on her, I picture her to be around 45 or so, not quite old enough to be an elder yet but not young either. I see her as being a very friendly person, extremely active and loyal. I think I'll make more 3-eyed people for this hood (I play strangetown more than any other) who are aliens that sought refuge on earth after their planet started to become over-populated. I see her as having been a soldier/scout/guard...something like that.

Anyway, enough babbling from me, kay? Here's her stufflist:

For the earrings you may need to download the mesh from Here.
If you already have Juice's peacock earrings from GOS the mesh is included with that file as well.

Everything else should be included. ^_^  I hope you guys like her. As always I would LOVE to see pictures of her or any offspring she creates in your game.
Download

Now we have another simmie. I was trying to make an asian sim without using either of the asian presets and here's what I came up with.

I picture her as being extremely cruel. I dunno why I made her evil, I just did. XD You can't tell from the screenies very well but she's got bloody lips and fangs as well.

Everything she has should be included.
Download
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 02:21:53 pm by Namea » Logged

25 - Parent - Simmer - TS1, TS2, TS3, and now TS4.<br />TS2 is still my favourite though.
Dagi_is_a_punk
Cave Scout

Quid pro quo,Clarice.

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 09:15:12 pm »

Yay for more pretty simmies! cheesy I love how Cyla turned out, she has this whole 'warrior-princess-from-a-distant-star' look going on. And the third eye is a great detail!
As for the other lady - for someone so cruel, she looks rather adorable! tongue
LysAka
Cave Scout

Mosquitos' Favourite Meal.

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 12:45:08 pm »

Good job on your Asian sims she's pretty realistic . Cyla is gorgeous the only detail that upset me is the 3rd eye , it's not your fault but this makeup is so creepy too me.

Contact me if you find any problems with the updates I publish.
Namea
Cave Scout

Trish

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 12:50:54 pm »

Thanks! <3
I like the third eye but I'm glad it's an accessory. It shows up under blush so you can always remove it if you like. ^_^

25 - Parent - Simmer - TS1, TS2, TS3, and now TS4.<br />TS2 is still my favourite though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.