The SimsCave
March 29, 2024, 02:20:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read the rules before posting. Especially this one.

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Edna Moore  (Read 12696 times)
Dagi_is_a_punk
Cave Scout

Quid pro quo,Clarice.

« on: October 24, 2012, 04:27:09 pm »

So I made a Sim, and I ended up liking her so much that I've decided to share her with you! grin

This is Edna Moore, a grumpy young literature student and my most recent Uni subhood member.
Edna is a moody, boisterous vixen with a sharp mind and an even sharper tongue. A self-proclaimed 'nihilist', she likes telling offensive jokes, intimidating her fellow dormies and playing with her beloved pet lizard Syd.

Edna comes packaged with everything you see on the pics. She's a young adult in my game, but I packaged her as adult, for those who don't have Uni; you can age her down in Bodyshop if you like. Wink

Credits go to Alfred Askew, whose non-default face templates played a huge role in the creation of Edna, to Mouseyblue, whose eyes and skin she is prodly sporting, and also MissTiikeri, Emilia, Tifa, Rensim, Verocchio, May, Ephemera, Lilith, Trinity,  Pooklet, Simplelife-Chagasi, Bipsouille and all the other amazing creators whose content I've used to make this Sim and shoot the previews.

Bodyshop preview and angles:

CC:

*Recommended CC:
- Edna's hair is a pooklet'd retexture of Bipsouille's Megaboucles mesh; the rest of the set can be found at my Tumblr.
- Syd the lizard is part of a set which can be snagged at Mod the Sims.

I hope you like her! laugh

« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 10:58:50 am by Dagi_is_a_punk » Logged
LuLuPink
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 09:59:24 pm »

I love her originality and punkiness ^^ And that hairstyle looks flippin' awesome with new texture!
LilSister
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 02:59:40 pm »

I like how unique Edna is.  Thank you for sharing her. I downloaded her and the additional hair colors from your tumbler. The hair is not showing properly in bodyshop - no ponytail. I am wondering if the correct mesh was given or if this is just a problem on my end? I have all EP's & Stuff packs.
Dagi_is_a_punk
Cave Scout

Quid pro quo,Clarice.

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 04:00:29 pm »

I'm glad you like her. grin
Ponytail not showing up in Bodyshop? Hmm, must be some issue with the original mesh. I know that, when I first downloaded the hair, the curly part wouldn't show up in Sims' icons either. It never really bothered me, though. But that it doesn't show up in Bodyshop is quite new to me (as I didn't have problems of this sort, obviously). Does the hair show up normally in game? Maybe if you download the mesh from the original site, it will start looking as it should. (Coiffures-page 2.) That's the only thing I can think of at the moment... Let me know if it worked!
LilSister
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 01:13:10 am »

I downloaded mesh from link and a recolor - the ponytail still didn't show in bodyshop or in-game.  The same thing happening for another fellow Simmer. The hair shows up with the curly ponytail missing.
Dagi_is_a_punk
Cave Scout

Quid pro quo,Clarice.

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 03:24:40 pm »

I posted in MTS' help section about it, and they suggested that turning your in-game graphic settings higher may fix the issue.
dragon joe
Maniac Downloader
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2012, 05:25:54 pm »

Very beautiful girl. Great job. Thanks for sharing
Dagi_is_a_punk
Cave Scout

Quid pro quo,Clarice.

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2016, 11:02:53 am »

To whom it may concern, I updated the download links on this post and added a new Simfileshare link.
Keyser Soze
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2016, 09:11:05 pm »

You really did a great job!   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.