The SimsCave
April 24, 2024, 06:11:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please check the upload rules before posting creations in the "Custom Content" area

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Skintone fixed (Dump)  (Read 25371 times)
AmberIndia
Amberlicious
Cave Gatherer

Girl, I'm FABulous

« on: July 17, 2012, 10:53:46 pm »

Okay guys!  I like to keep things very organized.  The skintone panel as we all know is very uncoordinated and cluttered.  So, I fixed the skintone creator wise, there is seriously no reason to have 4 ramps which still doesn't give much option!  So here is 234Jiao skins on my Ambrosia ramp.  There are 5 skintones (Ts3 Asian skins, Asian skins, 5+7, 8, and 9.2)  I didn't touch the actual skintone, which should be disrespecting the creator.  Only the ramp!!  All credit goes 234 Jiao!!  She is awesome!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/v74jxbl264mgo6y/234Jiao_ND_skins.rar

All the skintones are enabled for teen-Elder and both gender, except 9.2 which is Toddler to Elder and both gender.

The Ambrosia ramp has ALL the Human EA tones plus solid white, baby pink, peach, and cream.  More options than what 3 ramps can accomplish! (Yay!)

Note:  This set does not include the real man skintone and more muscle and barbie body versions of her earlier skins.  Enjoy!!  Stay tuned, I will fix the the real man skintone and enable it for both gender.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 12:00:51 pm by AmberIndia » Logged

And now these three remain:  faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
vira
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 09:14:53 am »

Wink Thank you you're awsome
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 02:56:17 am by vira » Logged
AmberIndia
Amberlicious
Cave Gatherer

Girl, I'm FABulous

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 12:00:22 pm »

LadyFrontbum (LFB) Ambrosia'd (Naughty, Silk, Velvet, and Asian)  Toddler to Elder both gender.  Credits:  LFB!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/djm26jb9zddd61y/LFB_Skins_Ambrosia'd.zip

« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 11:02:19 pm by AmberIndia » Logged

And now these three remain:  faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
AmberIndia
Amberlicious
Cave Gatherer

Girl, I'm FABulous

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 12:47:34 am »

I need great help finding Watermelon's skins.  I see most of his first skins were one gender only!  which is a definite NO!  His works should not be lost with the influx of more skintones!!  I am going to fix his skintones and enable them for both the gender.  Let's get this done together.

Lemonleaf skins (1.0, 1.5, A2.0, B2.0, A2.5, B2.5, A3.0, B3.0) 8 of them are enabled in Ambrosia ramp.  These are for ages Baby-Toddler-Child-Teen-YA-Adult-Elder aka THE COMPLETE SET.  I used the baby, toddler, and child textures from 1.0 and enabled them for all her skins.  There are seperates as well as merged packages (Both are the same, I just merged the files in S3Pe for my use, and thought some might need it, less packages is always good).  Have fun!  Full credits goes to Lemonleaf, I didn't touch her texture, only enabled it in Ambrosia ramp. 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/s9japyzuydz75lz/Lemonleaf_1.0-3.0B-Seperates.rar

(or)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y1rhq4s2acz2o9p/Lemonleaf_1.0-3.0B-Merged.rar
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 11:06:03 pm by AmberIndia » Logged

ameenahny

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 10:10:39 am »

I generally lurk around here, but I just had to post: thank you so so so much for fixing these skintones!  Seriously, this is awesome.  cheesy  I hate having a cluttered skintone panel/and when the dots are indistinguishable. 
AmberIndia
Amberlicious
Cave Gatherer

Girl, I'm FABulous

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2012, 10:13:50 pm »

We never needed something like this for the Sims 2, but Bluesoup made one for the Eyebrows which were cluttered!!  And, that was a life saver!!  Thanks  ameenahny!  Your kind words are much appreciated!!  -<-<@ In this section, I will add my own skinsets.

http://amberindia.blogspot.in/2012/07/updated-dermalicious-ephemera-234jiao.html

Download it here

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dx1z17xbip18xsj/AmberIndia_Skins.rar

« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 11:31:50 pm by AmberIndia » Logged

AmberIndia
Amberlicious
Cave Gatherer

Girl, I'm FABulous

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 02:18:57 am »

Hi guys, sorry for not updating this!  I have fixed almost all the skintones and to my dismay I noticed a few of them were missing scalp texture, and that really is bothersome as it looks crazy when you choose mohawk or shaved hairstyles.  So now I am going to fix Tifa and other awesome face only skintones and blend it with other body only skintones available in the community like Lianna, Stefan etc.  If you want to help me with this project, please feel free to PM me;  I am trying to get help from Socialsims anyway.

In case you are wondering, of all the sets I posted LL should be complete (Baby-Elder)  (scalp, face, and body!).  Also LFB's Velvet, Asian, and Silk should be fine.  Jiao's 9.2 and 8 should work fine!!  Of course my skintones comes with Scalp, face and body!!  ^^

To sum it up, I will add the missing scalp texture, penis textures (!); I will enable them in Ambrosia ramp and also fix some of the AF only and AM only skintones to AFM!!  That should make me old, but it is so worth it!!  I am planning to finish this before September ready for the Supernatural EP.  Let's do it!!  XD

(!) Unless you download the male nude bottom replacements, the penis texture do not show up!!  Peace!!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 02:30:20 am by AmberIndia » Logged

xxleechjarxx
xxljxx
Cave Gatherer

*SLURP!*

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 07:07:08 pm »

AmberIndia: I have made some replacements for the tonal ramps using your "Ambrosia" ramp that was then edited in photoshop...I was hoping to release said ramps when I get off my rear and release my updated skins. What is your policy on using the ramp? I of course would credit you in posting my derived work.

I really like the effect you made with the ramp...good job!

Just look in the jar!
AmberIndia
Amberlicious
Cave Gatherer

Girl, I'm FABulous

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 08:01:02 am »

I am glad you like the ramp!!  I have been working on getting the realistic shades for sometime, you may want to check the von Luschan scale.  I am looking forward to seeing your work!!  :-)  You can do whatever you want with any of my work!!  XD

xxleechjarxx
xxljxx
Cave Gatherer

*SLURP!*

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 11:17:33 am »

Thanks, AmberIndia! I have a dreamwidth that is currently empty, but when I get things back up and running, I shall let you know. It's been a long time since I posted anything on the web for my creations...I just have to get back in the swing of things.  grin

Just look in the jar!
AmberIndia
Amberlicious
Cave Gatherer

Girl, I'm FABulous

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2012, 04:14:21 am »

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d825s9jd9sczazj/Ephemera_Ambrosia'dNScalpFixed.rar

Sorry for the long delay... Sad  I am back carrying goodies!!  I enabled the wonderful Ephemera skintones in my Ambrosia ramp!!  Now the skintones won't be a clutter!!  And I also fixed the scalp of 1 skintone!!!

Still to come: Heiret, LFB Naughty Scalp fixed, tifa, and other sclap and body-less waif skintones!!  I will also upload the updated Gelydh's skintones with scalp fixed!

Good day!!

Edit:  This download has a total of 6 skintones! (Sunny, Weak, Weak Asia, Weak Freckles, FV2, and FV2-2)  I skipped the Pale and Light version which came along with Sunny!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 05:26:40 am by AmberIndia » Logged

AmberIndia
Amberlicious
Cave Gatherer

Girl, I'm FABulous

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2013, 10:08:43 am »

Gelydh's skins with matching Scalp and body!! (6 total)

Check this page for the list of fixtures.
http://amberindia.blogspot.in/2013/02/gelydh-dimlightning-skins.html

Yin Yang

Sobieski

Personal Release

GBGB (Good boy gone bad!)

DulceRosa

Bond

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ii9w406xo1b6gsn/Gelydh_on_Epherma_by_AmberIndia.zip

Happy Simming!!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 10:30:58 am by AmberIndia » Logged

AmberIndia
Amberlicious
Cave Gatherer

Girl, I'm FABulous

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2013, 10:39:16 pm »

Includes Tifa 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and Mix on E-weak body!!  The skins weren't lightened like Gelydh's skins.  The skins were face only, now they have matching scalps and body (Thanks to Ephemera)!  It was a lot of work as I had to remove the white lines off of the face skins (almost all of them had it!)

Credits:  Tifa and Ephemera.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yg65mmu7uwfcum2/Tifa_Skin_Ambrosia'd_W_EphemeraWeakBody.rar

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.