The SimsCave
April 19, 2024, 06:20:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please check the upload rules before posting creations in the "Custom Content" area

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Vasilis Visconti  (Read 11577 times)
Dagi_is_a_punk
Cave Scout

Quid pro quo,Clarice.

« on: July 12, 2012, 01:35:19 pm »

Here is a young lad of Italian descend for you to play around with. tongue

Vasilis is the son of my hood founder, a boy born to the purple who certainly knows how to enjoy life. Basically, what you'll get is a teen with thick brows, sharp features, a Madonna gap in his teeth and a dandy-ish appeal.

In my game, he is a Gemini with an inclination to Popularity/Knowledge, but you can do with him whatever the heck you please. Wink
He comes packaged with all CC except for the hair, which is HCove's 'Surf Swept' mesh.

Side view

Child-Adult-Elder preview

CC included

Credits go to Ephemera, HCove, Anva, Nabila, Barcelonista, Mouseyblue, Yuxi and all the other great creators who spoiled us rotten with their gorgeous custom content! We love you, guys! thumbup

And now that we're done with the administrative part, have a:

DOWNLOAD!

Mirror 1 (Box)
Mirror 2 (4Shared)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 05:26:50 pm by Dagi_is_a_punk » Logged
LuLuPink
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 02:22:11 pm »

I love him He's so elegant. And I find the gap in his teeth charming.  . He'll go perfectly into my Victorian era hood ^^. Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 02:26:58 pm by LuLuPink » Logged
Dagi_is_a_punk
Cave Scout

Quid pro quo,Clarice.

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 02:27:13 pm »

Glad you do. laugh I'm pretty sure he'll love playing the part of some Victorian gentleman. Wink
jasperville

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 09:35:20 pm »

I did eventually get to download this beauty, but not before jumping through several hoops! Please consider using SimsFileShare or MediaFire for hosting in the future.
sorasunao
Is now also a mean
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 10:07:50 pm »

^ In all fairness this thread is from 2012 and back then 4shared didn't yet require login to be able to download anything so at the time of uploading it was one of the best filesharing sites, no clue why they felt the need to ruin it. And just in case if anybody else has problems with 4shared, bugmenot has accounts you can use to log in to download files. smile

Tutorial for uploading pictures

Hey project mediafryer folks: I'm active, no need to grab my files!
Dagi_is_a_punk
Cave Scout

Quid pro quo,Clarice.

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2016, 05:35:28 pm »

Stupid 4shared no more! Wink I switched out the links to add a SFS and Box link to the post (and kept the 4shared one as a second mirror link, just in case), and also reformated the post a little bit while I was at it. Thanks for the heads-up, Jasperville! I had almost forgotten about the existence of this old post. x)
navyninja
Cave Scout

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2016, 05:48:35 pm »

He reminds me of Elijah Wood for some reason. I will download him as soon as I have the sims 2 Ultimate installed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.