The SimsCave
March 29, 2024, 06:21:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Bumped at a dead link? Report them here for Sims 2 and here for Sims 3.

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: New Bowling alley / Karaoke club.  (Read 21148 times)
Zeke

« on: January 13, 2012, 03:22:48 am »

I finally got around to finishing a bowling alley I started a while ago.

I don't think I've seen a split-level bowling alley before so I named it Seven Ten Split.

This lot requires Uni, NL, OFB, Seasons, AL, Ikea, and Teen Style Stuff. No CC. I've spent waaay too much time at TSR so 99% of my CC can't be shared. If it needs anything you'll have to add it yourself.   tongue

There are 8 lanes here which is plenty for even the biggest outting. In back, there is a seperate bar/lounge area with Karaoke machine and Microphone for stand-up comedy. Pleasure Sims love this place!  Shy Sims will probably hate the karaoke machine though.  grin

Here is the file. http://www.mediafire.com/?iokbj402f4ro1bw Clean Pack upload. Comments always appreciated!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 03:27:20 am by Zeke » Logged
Kattery

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 06:43:53 am »

Great bowling alley, Zeke! I always like your lots because they're always different with special features and no CC so no problems with missing items.

Now Zeke... go put your shirt on and quit drinking out of the milk carton!  laugh

Kattery  Wink
Zeke

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 11:34:27 pm »

Great bowling alley, Zeke! I always like your lots because they're always different with special features and no CC so no problems with missing items.

Now Zeke... go put your shirt on and quit drinking out of the milk carton!  laugh

Kattery  Wink

^^^ Inside joke ^^^  Wink

BTW Thanks! Also, that's the best first post ever!  laugh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.