The SimsCave
April 18, 2024, 02:42:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please check the upload rules before posting creations in the "Custom Content" area

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Japanese Irori Set Conversion  (Read 13918 times)
HammyHamster
Cave Gatherer

« on: December 30, 2011, 05:21:25 pm »

Here is my second part of converting reica15's amazing Sims 2 items. This time, I converted her Irori Set. You can get the original here.

The Irori is cloned from the fire pit. I was having problems with the effect flames, but I think i have it fixed now. If not, then just let me know and I'll look into it again.  

Like the sink, the first variation is not recolorable and uses the Sims 2 texture. Please use the second variation if you want to recolor it.

The second variation has three color variations as shown below:

Variation 01 - Not Recolorable:

Variation 02 - Recolorable:

The jizaikagi is a decoration. Use moveobjects on to place it above the irori. The first variation is not recolorable but the second variation is. The first variation uses the Sims 2 texture and the second variation has three recolor channels.

Other items part of this set that's been converted:
Japanese Tsukubai (Sink) Conversion

This is a .package file. You install it in your Mods folder instead of the Launcher.

________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT:

Without thinking, I cloned the high end loft stuff fire pit. Due to the fact that not everyone has the stuff packs, I have cloned the base game fire pit and the download link is now below. It should be exactly the same as the high end loft one. It can work with the previous one in your game, but since they are the same, it would more or less be taking up space to have both in there.  grin

BASE GAME VERSION:

This is a .package file. You install it in your Mods folder instead of the Launcher.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 04:53:16 pm by sorasunao » Logged

louma
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 07:38:19 pm »

Great Job <3 ty

HammyHamster
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 07:40:29 pm »

Thank you. I'm glad you like it.  cheesy
I didn't add the jizaikagi in the base game version download link, but it is in the high end loft irori link. If you downloaded the base game version, download the jizaikagi here. If you downloaded the High End Loft version, it will be there along with the irori.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 07:49:53 pm by HammyHamster » Logged

KimuTaku
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 04:26:50 pm »

THANK YOU!!!! Ever since I moved from TS2 to TS3 I have been sad that there are not enough original traditional Japanese cc for TS3. Have you ever considered converting SimsLibido cc to TS3? I'm thinking of the izakaya set with the oblong red lamps that make wonderful outdoor lamps for soba shops and bars.
elisef
Cave Scout

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 03:51:12 pm »

Omg I can't believe I missed this--THANK YOU SO MUCH! cheesy
HammyHamster
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 02:12:53 pm »

THANK YOU!!!! Ever since I moved from TS2 to TS3 I have been sad that there are not enough original traditional Japanese cc for TS3. Have you ever considered converting SimsLibido cc to TS3? I'm thinking of the izakaya set with the oblong red lamps that make wonderful outdoor lamps for soba shops and bars.

I took a break from Sims 3 to focus on finals for college, but now that summer is here, I'm going back to making things hopefully.  tongue

Do you have a link to SimsLibido's cc? I would be more than happy to convert it. I love the traditional Japanese items and would love to continue to convert more items from Sims 2.

prensesnur
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 10:28:19 am »

nice work.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.