The SimsCave
March 29, 2024, 02:56:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please check the upload rules before posting creations in the "Custom Content" area

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Bruises and Scars For Your Adventurous Sims or For Storytelling (Tattoos)  (Read 24044 times)
HammyHamster
Cave Gatherer

« on: December 27, 2011, 03:19:35 am »

These are really simple, but I had a lot of use out of them and thought someone else might too. I made these mostly for my adventurous sim for when he was fighting off mummies and exploring tombs, but they can also be used for other storytelling purposes as well.
These are tattoos, so they require ambitions or the ambitions patch. These ones are rather small and in the screenshots, they are at full scale. I have been having problems with my game, so I could only take Create A Sim screenshots. Sorry about that.  blush

I am planning to make some bigger scars and bruises later on as well.
These are enabled for both genders and for all ages. You will need a mod in order to use the other ages since EA has not allowed it.

Horizontal Scar:

Vertical Scar:

Diagonal Scar:

Cat Scratch:

Cat Scratch Vertical:

Long Claws Scratch:

Horizontal Scratches:

Bruise or Hickey:

Bruise 02:

Bruise or Burn Mark:

Some of them have one color channel and some have three color channels. There might be one with two color channels as well. Also, if you have a suggestion on what to add, I will love to hear it.   smile

This is a .package file. You install it in your Mods folder instead of the Launcher.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 06:38:33 pm by sorasunao » Logged

AmberIndia
Amberlicious
Cave Gatherer

Girl, I'm FABulous

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 09:12:21 am »

Very beautiful, but could you categorize them under blushes? Or as Tifa does categorize them under all the subsets of Makeup like Lipstick, eyelashes, eyeliner, blush, and costume makeup.  I am going to do that for myself anyway.  Thought I'd let you know as more people would benefit.  Also a scratch that runs across the eyebrow would make me squeal with delight, not bandit like but something subtle and insignificant.  I really think they look gorgeous  especially the scratches!!  smile  Thanks so much for sharing!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 09:16:55 am by AmberIndia » Logged

And now these three remain:  faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Tanyuu

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 02:23:42 pm »

The fact that these are tattoos make them immensely useful. That means I can use them with makeup'ed scars!
HammyHamster
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 02:39:29 pm »

Thank you for the feedback! I have never made makeup before, but I can try to make it under blushes as well.  
For ideas on the next set, this is what I had in mind. Please add more ideas so I can make them.

★ Vampire Bite Mark (Need Twallan's Mod for the neck)
★ Back Slashes
★ Eye scar (Need Twallan's Mod to make this one work)
★ Eyebrow scar (Need Twallan's Mod to make this one work)
★ Extra Large version of the already made scars and bruises

Misc:
☆ Make a blush version of scars and bruises. (Need to look up some makeup tutorials).

Adding anything to the list will be great help! I am more than happy to make it.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 02:41:48 pm by HammyHamster » Logged

Iomai
The One And Only Insane Okami
Cave Gatherer

Ranting is good for the Soul

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 06:59:48 pm »

Perhaps there is already a scar like this out there, but I would like this scar:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=anime+scars&hl=en&sa=X&biw=853&bih=528&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=z8F5ny8tseYplM:&imgrefurl=http://www.animenation.net/forums/showthread.php%3Ft%3D209603%26page%3D3&docid=D3WfltmkEX9ZOM&imgurl=http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6976/busourenkinqr7.jpg&w=450&h=253&ei=lVv6TtWHOsy_gQedn_WIAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=106&vpy=173&dur=2484&hovh=168&hovw=300&tx=195&ty=76&sig=108538245695911771239&page=1&tbnh=132&tbnw=234&start=0&ndsp=6&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

If its not too much trouble ^^

HammyHamster
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 07:44:56 pm »

Sorry it took so long to update, but here is the next set. These are just some scars and two vampire bite marks. I am not too happy with a couple of them, but I added them anyways in case someone likes them. Like the smaller versions, these are on max scale at full opacity.
Note: You need the expanded tattoo mod in order to have the bite marks on the neck! I do not currently have it, so I was only able to show the bite marks on the back of the neck.

Back Scars:

I am not too happy at how this one turned out. I wasn't really sure why I added it in here, but if anyone wants a more realistic back slash scars, just let me know.

Diagonal Scratches:

Diagonal Slashes:

Diagonal Scar:

Diagonal Scar:

Vertical Scratches:

Vertical Slashes:

Vertical Scar:

Horizontal Slashes:

Vampire Bite 01:

Vampire Bite 02:

This is a .package file. You install it in your Mods folder instead of the Launcher.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 07:48:17 pm by HammyHamster » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.