The SimsCave
April 19, 2024, 06:27:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please check the upload rules before posting creations in the "Custom Content" area

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Dolly (sims 3)  (Read 5748 times)
dachshundsr4me
Featured Creator

« on: October 03, 2011, 03:50:11 pm »

Not sure if this is my best work...I borked my game and had to redo the whole thing in my downloads...Hint: Don't compress your files...your game wont load afterwards. I still have yet to be able to re-install Hidden Springs...anyway...here is Dolly you decide weather she is sweet or nasty. I don't usually make goth dolls but I thought with Halloween around the corner I would give it a go.

Your gonna need the slider hacks I use (I have combined them all together in one file for your ease of downloading): http://www.mediafire.com/?4px45uakl0y4p66
Caitlin
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 08:55:34 am »

She kinda remains me of Alice from ALice: Madness Returns xD I will use her in my game for sure! Thanks for sharing. <3
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.