The SimsCave
April 18, 2024, 11:31:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Bumped at a dead link? Report them here for Sims 2 and here for Sims 3.

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Kato - my favorite sim ever  (Read 7638 times)
danicast
Queen of Randomness
Cave Gatherer

« on: May 28, 2011, 10:20:44 pm »

Once upon a time there was a magical big desert called Sedona. It was a perfect hood created to be the home of Little Sim Master's favorite creatures. They were all added one by one in that empty land, to make friends, work hard, fall in love and have their little families.

Unfortunately, some months later after the creation, a terrible disaster hit Sedona. In a sunny summer day, Sedona was no more. Half of the inhabitants were wiped away and could not be recovered. Houses disappeared. The Sim Master cried.

A small boy survived to the catasthrophe. He was an unwanted son of a chinese prostitute with a yakuza bodyguard. After the disaster, he had no family. Nobody to raise or care about him. He grow up in a bordello surrounded by all kind of scum.

But he survived. And somehow, he conquered his Sim Master's heart completely. He became her favorite ever.

He lived in several places, several times. He was a lonely boy living in a dump. He was a charming diva, working as a dancer in a cabaret with a lover from a reputed family who spoiled him too much. He was a lonely killer in an abandoned hospital. He was the main director in an Asylum with many lovers and two spouses. He loved many times and had several children. He lived many lifes. He was loved, he was sometimes shared but the Sim Master never had oficially posted him anywhere.

It was about time to fix this, right?

So here you have Kato Ancelin, my favorite sim. He born in Sedona, son of Lucius Thorn, the Golden Dragon - bodyguard of a yakuza family - with a chinese male prostitute whose name was forgotten after the disaster in Sedona. He is grandson of Angelo, the retired hitman from my Butterflies story, with his beloved Chris, the ex-slave of another yakuza hitman. He is grand-grandson of Fricorith Tricou with Frances Worth III. Frances is not genetically connected to Angelo, Angelo was modeled using Fricorith as a template but he still is family. One curious thing about Kato is that there is no women in his family tree, he descend only from men. I didn't do that on purpose, it just happened.

I didn't modeled his face, I deserve no credit for that. He born like this. My game is sometimes very generous with me.
I love him to pieces. I have a version of him in every single hood that I play.
So please, be nice with him. Even if he is not always nice. Wink

Kato Ancelin
Note: the name "Ancelin" came from a french movie called Mauvais genres by Francis Girod (2001) - for obvious reasons.

Kato have blue eyes and black hair, light skin
Aspiration: Romance Sim
Secondary Aspiration: Fun (pleasure)
Sign: Leo

Neat 6
Outgoing 9
Active 7
Playful 4
Nice 3

Turn ons - body shape, accessories (glasses) (or body shape + makeup)
Turn off - robots (or zombies)

DOWNLOAD KATO - NO CUSTOM CONTENT
http://www.mediafire.com/?f19634a7tk4kx92

Thanks for adopt him. I hope you have fun together. smile
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 10:25:15 pm by danicast » Logged
Ladyh
Cave Gatherer

...Bury Me Deep Inside Your Heart...

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 05:57:50 pm »

Wow interesting cheesy thanks for sharing!! *downloads*

-You're All I Ever Wanted, Just You-
raigiux
Cave Gatherer

_o(^-^)o_

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 02:31:56 pm »

Amazing guy smile

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.