The SimsCave
March 29, 2024, 01:56:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Bumped at a dead link? Report them here for Sims 2 and here for Sims 3.

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Please Read....  (Read 8558 times)
dachshundsr4me
Featured Creator

« on: April 20, 2008, 09:25:47 am »

I wanted to thank everyone first off for loving my edits...*hugs to all of you*

Many of you know me from my past site ShadySims2. I am known as Dachshundsr4me, Dachs, puppy-girl and Shadysims2. My new home is here. I hope you have found me okay since my site is no more. I do miss my site but love being here since it gives me more time to create, play my game, and do contests since I do not have to keep updating a site.

TOS policy....
You can do anything you please to any of my edits or models as long as you keep them free and a link back to the cave would be nice but is not nessesary.

You will now notice most of my files are now uploaded to this site. I had an issue with a file possibly causing a trojan but I rectified that by uploading the files here instead of mediafire. All but my models in the stickied post area and my massive hair dump as it is too large to upload on this site. I am thinking of doing each model seperatly so that way I can upload them instead or find a new file host site that does not do all the pop-ups that mediafire does.

I could not find a problem with the file in question nor could Ferris....Thanks hun for trying to help. *hugs to you*

I luv it here Ferris and Charlotte and thanks so much for having me as a featured creator and I feel very much at home here. Kuddos to both of you for such an awesome site.

Also any problems with a file please pm me so I can fix the issue. I check here at least once a day so I will make sure I get any issues fixed asap.

***hugs to all of you***
~~Dachs

« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 03:05:32 pm by dachshundsr4me » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.