The SimsCave
April 19, 2024, 01:24:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Download links not working? Click me!

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Alibaba and 40 thieves eyeset (yes really 41 eyes XD)  (Read 14410 times)
sorasunao
Is now also a mean
Administrator

« on: March 21, 2010, 04:26:26 pm »

I suddenly realized I never posted any of my stuff here so now I'm gonna fix it cheesy I've shared these eyes earlier on Simguys and in my blog but as my blog is in Finnish and you need to register to Simguys to get access to forum I decided that I'll post these here too. I run with different name on Simguys so if somebody has seen these there before it was me there too cheesy Also that is the reason for my pictures being host on another photobucket account.

But enough talking, Here are the eyes on Sim (sorry for bad picture, it's quite old v_v )

All colors:

I think my example sim has "Light Purple" eyes in that picture.

facts: These are actually blend of Pooklets edits of Yumedust eyes (link) and old Peggy Eye mask (link) Pretty much, base is by Pooklet and eye texture from those Peggy eye masks. When I got it to look the way I wanted I just went crazy with colors and got these :P  So All credits to Pooklet/Yumedust/Peggy! All files are named as in the picture so if you for example hate "orange" just delete file with that name, no need to even open game or bodyshop! Handy~ Names are retarted 'cause it was like 2 am when I was naming them. XD Some are kinda similarish and I never managed to do the brown I really wanted... But other than that I'm happy with these smile And before I forget, you can get these as Genetized or Custom version. Genetized work as those originally in game, some colors are more likely to be inherited than others and Custom ones, well pretty damn much get passed down from generation to generation.  I genetized them so that darker NORMAL colors are at genetic range 1, Lighter NORMAL colors at 2 and all crazy colors at 3, so those weird colors take some working on to get them to be inherited...

So download Genetized or Custom version smile But don't download both as they are same eye with same item number (or something) with only genetization added to genetized version. I don't really care what people do with these as I only poked together already existing things soooo... Do whatever you want 8D If you wanna further edit these, do give credit to Pooklet, Yumedust and Peggy.

I can add more pics if needed as soon as I get my game to cooperate again =_=

*hits post before she figures something else to still add*

Tutorial for uploading pictures

Hey project mediafryer folks: I'm active, no need to grab my files!
Kotangens
Hair, hair, ha-ha-ha-hair :D
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 03:03:19 pm »

you're monster @_____________@
it's so hard and takes lot of time, so you did great work

thanks for sharing  smile

sorasunao
Is now also a mean
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 08:54:28 am »

Hahah thanks  blush I actually had fun making these. The whole "I'll make 40 eyes!" was a joke first... but then after I had about 20 I just went along and did the rest to get to the "needed" number. Over all I think I poked these for 3 days (had few days in between actually while I was busy with something else) and then spend few hours doing the genetized version too, it's really not so much work. :P

Tutorial for uploading pictures

Hey project mediafryer folks: I'm active, no need to grab my files!
force
1 name, 2 girls
Cave Gatherer

_*I always recommend what I download*_

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 09:59:46 am »

Wow, wonderful colours! laugh

I'm not English mothertongue. If I make mistakes, please correct me. What's a mistake but a chance to learn? Thanks!
MilieShou

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 01:43:34 pm »

Woooow <3 i love it. cheesy
sery

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 03:55:59 pm »

Ohh I love these! Lots of colors too smile
thank you!
keixchan
Yaoi sim• アニメ ♥
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2011, 08:03:24 pm »

I don't need more eyes now >w< , so cute eyes Ty 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.