The SimsCave
March 28, 2024, 05:19:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read the rules before posting. Especially this one.

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Next   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Just Another Beach House...DivShare Issues, please read...(DL fixed)  (Read 80882 times)
animefemme
The Bridge-Burner
Cave Gatherer

I love lamp.....

« on: August 11, 2009, 06:26:40 pm »

I have heard from some of you that you have been getting a wierd error when trying to download this house, and I apologize.

Unfortunately I received this email from DivShare today:

We experienced a server failure which has resulted in the loss of a
small number of files. Currently our recommendation is that affected
users re-upload any files which are missing. Please accept our
apologies for the interruption of service. We are continually working
to improve the DivShare service and have already taken steps to ensure
this does not happen again.

While the files are not lost indefinitely, we cannot give you a timeframe for when they will be returned. If you are able to re-upload, that would be the most direct solution. Again, we apologize and realize that this may cause an incredible convenience. We're doing what we can to re-energize these files.

Thank you,
DivShare Support
www.divshare.com
DivShare Support
www.divshare.com

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: CRY-493347
Department: Technical Support
Priority: Low

The problem is that these lots were stored on my old comp, and it is "deader than a doornail", as my grandmother used to say. Sad Thus I don't have the files anymore, and until DivShare pulls their heads out of their arses, I'm sorry to say that the lots in question will be unavailable for download. Sorry for the bad news, peeps.  blush[/
center][/b][/size]

Gemz of BPS requested I upload this little beach house, so here it is...packed, run through CPI, and ready for download. CRAP-TONS of CC included, so be prepared before you take the plunge...it's over 300 MB and not for the faint of heart. More than likely NOT playable, but you can give it a go.

REQUIRES NIGHTLIFE, BON VOYAGE, FREETIME, APARTMENT LIFE

There is possibly one itty-bitty problem with it: When I save my game my vanities disappear, hence the one in the bedroom may not show. It *should* still be attatched to the lot, but in the case that you see a big pile of floating girly-crap in the corner of the bedroom, you'll know what's supposed to go there.

Secondly, I forgot to remove the ceilings I used for the screenshots, so you'll have to remove those too. *d'oh!*

PLEASE DOWNLOAD HERE (DivShare): http://www.mediafire.com/?bo9ujfjm6dc830p (new link from Page 4 in this thread by Nannyboo)

Enjoy!!  grin
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 07:10:31 pm by sorasunao » Logged

*danielle*

redseawench
Proud Nana
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 06:52:07 pm »

This home is gorgeous,makes me want to reinstall Sims 2 just to play it! well done! I love the pics  smile
Maxine
I am loyal to only 2 places, The Pearl and the Cave
Cave Gatherer

It's Shirl

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 07:27:30 pm »

I love it AnimeFemme!

I, Shirl aka freshsfs2003 aka Maxine was evicted from my home (aka Reflexsims Forum)

If you want to fight this, join the crew of the Black Pearl and copy and paste to your signature.

sissy
Cave Groupie

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 09:36:26 pm »

Gorgeous, thanks so much Danielle!!  Wink

If my bandwidth is exceeded then just right click on the url to see my pics
Maxine
Cave Gatherer

It's Shirl

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 10:35:23 pm »

Danielle, I think the lot upload is empty. Have you downloaded it yourself? When I open the files to extract them the packages are all empty, including the lot package.

I, Shirl aka freshsfs2003 aka Maxine was evicted from my home (aka Reflexsims Forum)

If you want to fight this, join the crew of the Black Pearl and copy and paste to your signature.

GIRalicousx
Why is that toy on your head?
Cave Gatherer

Because if I wore it anywhere else, it chafes. XD

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 12:28:59 am »

This house is gorgeous, I just love beach houses. Thank you for sharing. grin

Grito
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 01:46:27 am »

This is a beautiful house. The atmosphere is so calm and light.

Anagnoris
Lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate
bristol71
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 01:53:07 am »

Danielle, I think the lot upload is empty. Have you downloaded it yourself? When I open the files to extract them the packages are all empty, including the lot package.

I downloaded it and the same happened, I got a strange message up and when I went into game the lot wasn't there
animefemme
The Bridge-Burner
Cave Gatherer

I love lamp.....

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2009, 02:09:38 am »

Okay guys, thanks for letting me know...that's bizarre! Divshare took about five minutes to upload an empty package? Preposterous!  cheesy I'll go re-upload it...hang tight.....

*danielle*

Maxine
Cave Gatherer

It's Shirl

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2009, 06:05:49 am »

Okay guys, thanks for letting me know...that's bizarre! Divshare took about five minutes to upload an empty package? Preposterous!  cheesy I'll go re-upload it...hang tight.....

Haha, Danielle it took like ten minutes to download for me.

littlegemz84

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 06:24:44 am »

OMG I think I am in love with you and your house!!!

Thank you so much for doing this for me and for the rest of the community!! You really deserve a big yellow STAR!!  grin

I am downloading it now it says 15 mins but if its there then you have really made my day!! If not then I shall brood until it works but if it doesn't then never mind because I am just grateful you even considered packaging this up for me.

Gemz
Starr
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2009, 10:11:09 pm »

Hi, I've just downloaded this home, its come up in the clean installer empty package..The house didn't show up either..I hope you can get this resolved, because it is a beautiful home....
Maxine
Cave Gatherer

It's Shirl

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2009, 10:25:43 pm »

Starr, Danielle knows this already and is working on the house as we speak. The previous posts states this.

misticgirl
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2009, 06:54:23 am »

Danielle you really a star my friend...for information this is the first house that I download usually i make myself houses...but I'm really in love with this one....Big Hugs ans kisses
cyberisacps
Cave Gatherer

Dont worry....be happy!!!

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2009, 09:21:57 am »

Dear friend...this is really a beautifull house....stunning house! I loved it very much and congrats to your gift to make such beauty things!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Next   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.