The SimsCave
April 20, 2024, 08:14:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Bumped at a dead link? Report them here for Sims 2 and here for Sims 3.

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Black and White  (Read 8300 times)
yoyoilluser
Cave Groupie

« on: July 31, 2009, 07:50:53 pm »

I uploaded these two Sims on GOS awhile ago, but they were taken down...Perhaps here someone might enjoy them...I adore these two very much, and I hope you can too...
For any one wondering, they are both men, and do come as a pair. I'm putting them up separately though for those that would want one or the other. Also, they are both adult Sims, the height difference is due to stretch skeleton, though I've uploaded them without it in case you wanted them at normal Sim height. Feel free to do with them as you wish, I'd love to see pictures one day^^

BLACK

((More images of Black))
Image 1  Image 2

WHITE

((More images of White))
Image 1  Image 2

I do hope you will have fun with them, and of course tell me if there is any problem at all! ENJOY!!^^

Silly Simmer, don't you know? The Sims = Serious business!
Magenta
Custody Sergeant
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 08:54:21 pm »

Aww, thank you! I was hoping for a download link since you showed them in the favourite Sims topic smile

"There is no such thing as perfect justice. The idea of perfect justice drives to a mistaken route."
(Amartya Sen)

simsple stuff | simschannel stuff - Updated 05-18-10 | hnote files
yoyoilluser
Cave Groupie

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 09:33:55 pm »

Aww, thank you! I was hoping for a download link since you showed them in the favourite Sims topic smile

I didn't realize you wanted them Magenta, I hope you have fun with my special boys now then^^

sorasunao
Is now also a mean
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 01:10:13 pm »

Aww aren't they sweet <3 I have to admit that I'm not downloading them though ^^U I just can't play someone elses sims, it makes me feel wrong like I'm destroying them or something Sad *weirdo*

Tutorial for uploading pictures

Hey project mediafryer folks: I'm active, no need to grab my files!
yoyoilluser
Cave Groupie

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 07:31:54 pm »

Aww aren't they sweet <3 I have to admit that I'm not downloading them though ^^U I just can't play someone elses sims, it makes me feel wrong like I'm destroying them or something Sad *weirdo*

Oh no I understand, I usually don't download other peoples Sims myself as I feel I wouldn't do them justice, but thank you so much for the compliment! That was so kind^^

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.