The SimsCave
April 26, 2024, 03:35:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Bumped at a dead link? Report them here for Sims 2 and here for Sims 3.

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Ballyhara  (Read 26215 times)
Lisen

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2009, 08:14:30 am »

Wonderful house so detailed and gorgeouse. Everything works fine for me. Only the pillows in the baywindow was flashing blue and I suppose I miss the meshes. I'm playing on a HP laptop and it does't lag so much. I have all expansions but FT and AL installed and the only SP is Maison & Garden.
Thank you!
raymodesign
RAYMO SIMS 2
Cave Gatherer

Team Jolie

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2009, 02:33:50 pm »

Hey , I love this home of yours. When I go to download it the secong part of the file is empty...when I go in game the lot is there...but when I enter it everything is flashing blue (even the ground) and tons of stuff have reverted back to maxis default. Sisnt know if anyone else had this same problem.
When I download the second part and extect it , there is nothing there to install ( just an empty folder)  I was wondering if you could help me out in this. Many thanks   Ray

p.s. I love your home and want it really bad! lol

I was wondering why the ball was getting bigger?...then it hit me!
Catherine8
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2009, 04:22:43 am »

thank for all good words
Lisen , thanks for playing in my house:)pillows from avalon  and i think i use slave mesh and forget to put the mesh, sorry. About expansion packs - when i build i have all, exept teen and maison and garden smile

raymodesign, thanks for your attention and sorry for troubles...i have some problems with second file two weeks ago - mediafire just delete it and i put new archive and forget to change the name - change second file name to Ballyhara.part2

p/s if you delete file, i put  today to mediafire file with right name
raymodesign
RAYMO SIMS 2
Cave Gatherer

Team Jolie

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2009, 03:14:55 pm »

ok Catherin, I got it show content in the downlosda folder now...I just love this fairy tale like home....hope it works *crosses fingers*. I will let ya know how everything pans out. Thanks again for helping me and iving me a speedy reply
 grin

I was wondering why the ball was getting bigger?...then it hit me!
cyberisacps
Cave Gatherer

Dont worry....be happy!!!

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2009, 12:48:46 pm »

Catherine8....

I love so much your houses! All they! What elegancy! ...I would like to know how to explain my feelings about your houses, but Im afraid have no words! You do a wonderfull job here, do you know?...Thank you so much for so many shared beauties!
Catherine8
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2009, 03:21:28 pm »

You do a wonderfull job here, do you know?...

thank you for this sweet words..now i know, thank you one more time
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.