The SimsCave
March 19, 2024, 05:32:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Bumped at a dead link? Report them here for Sims 2 and here for Sims 3.

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: A reminder  (Read 182236 times)
Ferris
Forum founder + Admin (ret.)
Cave Gatherer

« on: January 04, 2009, 03:36:18 pm »

This is just a reminder:

We had some users who were randomly requesting various things from several sites - pay and non-pay stuff - by PM.
If you get PMs from users you've never seen before requesting things: Do not respond to the PM and do not send out files to those users.

If you're new to this site and don't know how the stuff works:
Go here, here and here and RTFM before you randomly post stuff in the boards or send out PMs.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 03:39:18 pm by Ferris » Logged

sorasunao
Is now also a mean
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 01:22:33 am »

Replying to this topic to bump it up as a reminder, this is actually an existing rule people, don't PM me or anybody else asking for files*, if you want something shared post to the request boards. For Sims 2 files that means this board and for Sims 3 files this board. Also if somebody has PM'd you asking for files feel free to forward their messages to me, I'd LOVE to warn/ban them.

*Unless it is to ask about a file they've shared here already earlier but the link has died. In that case too I'd rather recommend posting to the dead links topic since there's more likely chance that it will be fixed when more people are aware that it's broken to begin with. (Topics for reporting dead link are here for Sims 2 & here for Sims 3)

This remainder was brought to you by the lovely person who just sent me private message asking me "or somebody else" (because others can apparently see my private messages?) to upload, let me quote this from their message: "a copy of all of sentate, trapping and bunhead's items" Because obviously I've downloaded each and every file by each and every creator that ever existed right?  Huh?

Tutorial for uploading pictures

Hey project mediafryer folks: I'm active, no need to grab my files!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.