The SimsCave
March 29, 2024, 01:26:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please check the upload rules before posting creations in the "Custom Content" area

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Julie J - Bobby TH 3to2 Joplin hair streak ombre  (Read 5583 times)
lolosims
Cave Gatherer

« on: June 07, 2019, 03:50:00 am »

Julie J sent me this conversion as a gift a few years ago. Here I didn't include her own textures but I still got them if she needs them to rework the mesh for child and teens.

Here are my own textures, rather duo toned, ombre styles, because it fits better. The mesh is high poly - just be aware of it.

I included for Julie (and maybe other retexturists) the red-blond bodyshop alpha, because I recoloured the hair in a specific way.

You can grab at simfileshare *

http://simfil.es/1076725/

* This is because it seems that people from Russia and surrounding countries have difficulties with mediafire. Thank you Anactacia (sim1angeles) for having told me about this issue.

PS to Julie

I made recently a few gradient layers based on Pooklet 1 but I can't include the entire set, because it's a huge folder, for the moment I got each layer in 2000 x 2000 pixel size to see parts to pick up for gradients in Pooklet 1 image size. Once I finished, I'd share separately in another post.

Выйду пред долиной,
В небо погляжу
И платочком пестрым
Косы повяжу.
Julie J
Cave Scout

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 07:25:43 am »

Nice textures - I’ll lower the polycount as well as do other ages.
Thanks lolosims smile

lolosims
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 07:42:49 am »

You're welcome smile I would like to ask you another favour. I retextured this hair some years ago and even if I got the alphas via SimPE I can't reproduce exactly the same with other colours.

I don't about actions in Photoshop - I use PhotoFiltre Studio X. But for "actions" would it be possible for you to reproduce again the same wavy style but with other colours, duo-tones, streaks?

I would try again but I don't know how I smudged in the middle area and so on... I'll test anyway with my new gradient palette.

Выйду пред долиной,
В небо погляжу
И платочком пестрым
Косы повяжу.
Julie J
Cave Scout

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 01:52:41 pm »

I still have the textures I did, the textures you did and Bobby's original (which I will be using)
I've only done duo tone and streaks for Sims 4 - I can try it.

I'll be finishing my SBB and LeanBB projects first before I start this smile
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 01:58:21 pm by Julie J » Logged

lolosims
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2019, 04:31:12 pm »

Myself I'm working on the Fairy tale project, along with Maria (Maya40) and somebody else. Seeking especially hair I want in my huge Downloads folder takes a lot of time already. Plus seeking nice jewelry pics and bits of lace, etc. Other than this, I don't know WHEN I'll fisnish sorting al that is Buy and Build CC, it's endless and boring as hell.

Thanks for updating for the Joplin hair smile

Выйду пред долиной,
В небо погляжу
И платочком пестрым
Косы повяжу.
Julie J
Cave Scout

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2019, 06:56:32 pm »

It's done -I'll share soon.
I made a 3 colour streaked ombre by blurring in Photoshop.

https://julietoon-sims2.tumblr.com/post/185529906648/coming-soon-joplin-hair
and thanks smile

« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 07:02:28 pm by Julie J » Logged

lolosims
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2019, 10:10:34 pm »

Thank you, Julie. In the next days I'll share my new gradients for you and whoever wants them. I'd put them in this section.

For the moment I'm playing around with pose box animations to make usable in Bodyshop via SimPE, with Dr Pixel' Bodyshop pose replacements. He made short tute for that at MTS.

Выйду пред долиной,
В небо погляжу
И платочком пестрым
Косы повяжу.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.