The SimsCave
March 18, 2024, 10:33:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read the rules before posting. Especially this one.

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: We're looking for motivated Cave Scouts!  (Read 10529 times)
sorasunao
Is now also a mean
Administrator

« on: October 20, 2018, 06:45:44 pm »

We're looking for new members to join our amazing Cave Scouts team to post their finds to the Updates threads!

If you play the game, love looking around for new downloads for it, love sharing those finds and have a few hours every week to spare posting them you are be the person we're looking for!
It's a plus if you know how to make links appear as words like this and know how to add an image to a post but if not don't worry because we'll teach you how to.

To volunteer send Sorasunao a private message to let me know that you're interested and you're pretty much hired for the task already.
This applies to all three games so 2, 3 and 4, please mention which game you're interested in doing the updates for when sending me a message. smile

*(this message has been cross-posted to all three updates sections too, you haven't gone crazy yet)

Tutorial for uploading pictures

Hey project mediafryer folks: I'm active, no need to grab my files!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.