The SimsCave
March 28, 2024, 09:07:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please check the upload rules before posting creations in the "Custom Content" area

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: [ Comics ] Rose Red from Fables  (Read 19610 times)
Sinmenon

« on: January 20, 2017, 10:17:49 am »

Published by Vertigo, a subsidiary of DC Comics, the comic imprint Fables is a multi-Eisner Awards-winning series that ran from 2002 to 2015 and now got a sequel, called Everafter. Eventually it also spawned some spin-offs (Fairest, Jack of Fables, Cinderella mini-series) and a video-game by Telltale called The Wolf Among Us.

The Fables, which is what they call themselves collectively, are a community of fairy tales beings who took refuge in our world after a merciless tyrant known as the Adversary started his campaign to conquer all the realms, enslaving and killing everybody on his way. Exiled in the heart of New York City, they hide in plain sight from the mundane as trying to live their already troubled lives as trying not to draw attention to themselves and adapt to our world.

Snow White's less known twin, she resents her sister for a number of reasons and is the resident wild child.She's a party girl! and at one point she started suffering from very bad writing syndrome ops

Snow White’s estranged twin sister and Jack’s sometime lover. She is introduced as the probable victim of a gruesome homicide, soon revealed to be a plot to evade a debt she owes Bluebeard. Banished to the Farm for her transgressions, Rose is in the thick of the Animal Farm uprising, feigning complicity to buy Snow White enough time to figure out what’s happening. After the uprising, Rose mends the fences with her sister and takes over running the Farm.

The Vertigo Encyclopedia (2008)

I’ve decided to turn Rose Red into a downloadable Sim, and for that I decided to add the choker bit. Apparently this mesh isn’t supposed to be colored like that but idc.

I packed two different versions: with short hair and with longer hair, following Lan Medina and Mark Buckingham’s design, respectively.

I've checked the authors for TOS but as I couldn't find any I'm assuming they are alright with redistributing their work as long I credit them. If it's not the case, please let me know so I'll remove it from the download.

Skin: Chakaru
Hair Type A: digitalangels‘ remap of  Lapiz Lazuli’s Laplace
Hair Type B: peppermint-ginger‘s remap of  Raon 97
Eyes: Eyes by Enayla (Angel eyes)
Lipstick: denymered by Kate at Parsimonious
Eyebrows : peppermint-ginger‘s eyebrows edits of crystaldollhouse‘s Poppet V2 eyebrows
Pants: mesh by lavsm @mts

> Download Type A (mediafire)
> Download Type B (mediafire)
> Download both+ extras (mediafire)

There's also two options for the shirt: with or without the choker. You can download the choker-free version here. Or both the shirts (minus the Sim) here

lolosims
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 11:40:37 am »

Lovely Sim, thank you. grin

Выйду пред долиной,
В небо погляжу
И платочком пестрым
Косы повяжу.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.