The SimsCave
March 28, 2024, 12:17:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Bumped at a dead link? Report them here for Sims 2 and here for Sims 3.

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: New Blog of custom content for the Sims2  (Read 14758 times)
sorasunao
Is now also a mean
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2016, 05:39:01 pm »

@Dagi, here I believe. smile

Tutorial for uploading pictures

Hey project mediafryer folks: I'm active, no need to grab my files!
Julie J
Cave Scout

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2016, 05:49:49 pm »

A friend pointed me to your SBB clothing - I love them, thanks for sharing smile

kashi
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2016, 12:20:12 am »

Kalimero, could you reply with a link to your new download? Because I just looked through your whole blog, but I can't see those bodybuilder clothes you mentioned anywhere.

They're here:  http://kalimero78.livejournal.com/
kalimero
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2016, 04:04:53 pm »

I am Kalimero, sorry because I didn't leave the link and I changed my blog from blogspot to livejournal... so sorry. The link that Sorasunao and Kashi have posted is the correct one, thank you so much! There are more to come, formal outfits, coats, casual, undies, swimwear and pjs, I will upload the rest of the set this week, I hope you like it! Thank you Julie J. for your words, really thank you. Happy simming guys!!!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 04:07:38 pm by kalimero » Logged
Julie J
Cave Scout

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2016, 04:24:23 pm »

Always wanted a tux style outfit for the SBB, thanks again kashi for the heads up about this outfit smile

kalimero
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2017, 05:17:44 am »

Hi simmers! It was too long that I don't upload any download... Well, I am working in convert all the items I am able from Sims4 Vampires, at least I converted 12 objects, tonight I will upload some pictures and the link to download them. I hope you like them, It was so difficult to me to learn about conversions. Happy simming!
Julie J
Cave Scout

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2017, 06:01:25 am »

Look forward to your conversions, if you need any help just ask smile
Conversions are not always easy, some work and some are very frustrating lol smile

kalimero
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2017, 06:14:09 am »

Hi Simmers! sorry for the delay, really sorry. Thank you so much Julie, I will keep in mind if I need help. Well, finished the first part of The Sims4 Vampires. The set and the downloads at my blog here http://kalimero78.livejournal.com

« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 10:31:02 am by kalimero » Logged
kalimero
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2019, 10:19:46 am »

Hi Simmers!!! I've moved all my downloads to a new blog, here is the link https://kalimero78.tumblr.com. And I uploaded new pictures from my second Vampires conversions WIP, that will be finished soon, or I hope so! Happy simming!!!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 10:31:15 am by kalimero » Logged
kalimero
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2020, 10:34:16 am »

Hi Simmers!!!
I have a new upload at my blog. I remade my first TS4 conversions from Vampires SP to Sims 2, and added new objects. I've also remeshed, retextured, changed names, fixed mistakes that I've seen with the time and the experience converting more items, etc, etc... I did my best for you and there are a total of 72 objects. This is my first Xmas present for you this year, but I am finishing the second part and I hope to upload it before december ends. I hope you like it! And happy simming!!!
Kalimero78
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.