The SimsCave
March 28, 2024, 05:03:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read the rules before posting. Especially this one.

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Ikumi - Adult Male Sim  (Read 17026 times)
damaskwallpaper
Cave Gatherer

« on: August 06, 2015, 10:56:18 pm »

Another sim! They're all dudes and they're all Japanese. . . hahahaha
This guy features an edit of an ELISSU skin as well as a hand-painted lipstick by me (plus an overlay by K.K)! I wonder if I should focus more on creating CC and open a site or something. I don't know if I'm good enough yet though!

(I apologize for selecting the bottom one by accident. Whoops!)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pkkh3n8zmmg16nk/Ikumi.zip

sorasunao
Is now also a mean
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 11:14:52 am »

He too is a cutie ^.^

Tutorial for uploading pictures

Hey project mediafryer folks: I'm active, no need to grab my files!
KimuTaku
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 03:17:53 pm »

He looks good.

As for your own website, it is a lot of work. Like really a lot of work. I had a website back with TS1 (the web site was called comhair) and it took up a lot of work, esp when download links don't work or you have to upload a bunch of things like pictures etc. and putting it up on the site.
But it would be cool to have a new TS2 site again, perhaps even with a more Japanese JPop/JRock slant.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 03:24:53 pm by KimuTaku » Logged
damaskwallpaper
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 03:31:02 pm »

He looks good.

As for your own website, it is a lot of work. Like really a lot of work. I had a website back with TS1 (the web site was called comhair) and it took up a lot of work, esp when download links don't work or you have to upload a bunch of things like pictures etc. and putting it up on the site.
But it would be cool to have a new TS2 site again, perhaps even with a more Japanese JPop/JRock slant.

Thanks!

I did start a tumblr. I hope a microblogging platform will be less time-consuming than a full site! Besides, even if I only update sporadically, I need motivation to actually do something productive in my free time.
I love J-rock style and Japanese aesthetics in general so that will probably be a large focus of mine. I'm sorry there isn't more fitting CC in that area!

Thank you for the support!  grin

lolosims
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 01:49:56 pm »

I hope to get to know your creations better once you update your tumblr. I'm not there but I bookmarked your link. A member of my family is a big Japan fan and would like to visit the country someday.

KimuTaku, tumblr is rather easy to use, you could also give it a try.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 01:52:18 pm by lolosims » Logged

Выйду пред долиной,
В небо погляжу
И платочком пестрым
Косы повяжу.
damaskwallpaper
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 02:31:26 pm »

I hope to get to know your creations better once you update your tumblr. I'm not there but I bookmarked your link. A member of my family is a big Japan fan and would like to visit the country someday.

KimuTaku, tumblr is rather easy to use, you could also give it a try.

Thank you! I need a bit of time to get into the swing of things as far as making CC and having a blog, but there are a few things up already. It's a process!
Seems a lot of people are these days! Japan definitely exports a lot of great entertainment and interesting culture to those unfamiliar with it.

lamy
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2015, 01:46:36 am »

Nice guy!  thumbup
Good luck with your new site. It's always good when people design something for the Sims 2.
lolosims
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2015, 05:35:47 am »

I don't know all of the Japanese culture, but I'm more interested in all of the Ancient and the Zen Tradition. In my country there are annual Japan Expo events with a lot about mangas, cosplay costumes shows, lolita dresses and beautiful objects, but it's all very expensive. From the many people attending each year Japan Expo, I truly think it's become popular.

Выйду пред долиной,
В небо погляжу
И платочком пестрым
Косы повяжу.
damaskwallpaper
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2015, 11:17:41 pm »

I don't know all of the Japanese culture, but I'm more interested in all of the Ancient and the Zen Tradition. In my country there are annual Japan Expo events with a lot about mangas, cosplay costumes shows, lolita dresses and beautiful objects, but it's all very expensive. From the many people attending each year Japan Expo, I truly think it's become popular.

That's great! Most people  are in to the anime/manga side of things - which is fine - but I'm glad people aren't forgetting about historical Japan.  smile
There's a big Japanese convention where I live and it's always absolutely PACKED with people. I'm thinking of going, but it's also very expensive.

Anyway, I don't want to spam up this thread too much, but nice talking to you!

SugaFree
SugaFree

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2015, 12:40:39 am »

Cool loved him!!

ichigo_bubbles
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2015, 02:33:29 pm »

I was wondering if you have the accessory mesh for the wristband. I am having trouble getting it to show up in CAS.
I really like your sims and all your content! It's a dream for a fellow j-rock simmer!
damaskwallpaper
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2015, 03:08:39 pm »

I'm sorry I forgot to include the mesh!! Unfortunately I don't have all the recolors and Nalin's site is now dead, but I uploaded what I do have, including meshes! http://www.mediafire.com/download/jdi4v5vlzh1x063/Nalin_Wristband_ACC.zip

(*゚∀゚*) Thank you!! And that makes you a dream to me as well! LOL Do you have a blog or someplace where I can ogle J-ROCK sims?

ichigo_bubbles
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2015, 03:25:57 pm »

Thank you so much! You have made my month! I adore him and I have had an issue with that mesh. I may actually have those recolors! I can post them, if wanted.

Yes! I'd love to share! https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jandkssims2 I only make simmies and some are non-jrock. I have been making them since sims 1 (my inspiration from the defunct Flambouyant), but this is what I have left. I think I migrated what I could from my sister's Livejournal. Her archive is here: http://kayashima.livejournal.com/10835.html.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.