The SimsCave
November 24, 2017, 11:32:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please check the upload rules before posting creations in the "Custom Content" area

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Seven Deadly Sims by Distant_Memory  (Read 8099 times)
distant_memory
Featured Creator

« on: March 12, 2013, 06:28:52 pm »

Note: This is a Very Adult Themed Posebox so be warned and if in doubt don't visit!! - Box Picture contained within Main Post Body

Welcome once again to another new posebox, this time inspired by the theme of sin. There are seven poses in total, with this one I have created a set of poses that can be used in sexual scenes and another set can be used to create a group shot. Both of which I have demonstrated in the pictures for the poses, which is why there is a red warning at the top of this one.

You will need to make use of One More Slot Packages to create some of these framed pictures, it has been a while since I have looked for them but I believe you can find them on Mod The Sims. If you have any problems hunting them down then feel free to ask me and I will do my best to locate them for you.

Technical Information

- 7 Poses in Total
- 1 x Group and 1 x Couple
- 0$
- General/Misc
- ADULT ONLY
- Cloned from Paul's Reaction Test Object

| Download: DistantSims.co.uk |

Pictures:

[/font][/font][/size]
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 06:37:16 pm by distant_memory » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.