The SimsCave
March 28, 2024, 04:45:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Download links not working? Click me!

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: [REQUESTED] - Sorasunao Pose Conversion Box - by Distant_Memory  (Read 14278 times)
distant_memory
Featured Creator

« on: July 19, 2012, 12:06:09 pm »

This was a request made here for a conversion of a set of 14 TS3 poses, as they didn't have names I decided to just do a numbered box with 14 individual poses. I decided to give this box a slight dedication so I named it the Sorasunao Pose Conversion Box.

Download: Sorasunao Pose Conversion Box (link fixed 01012017)

Technical Details

- Features 14 Individual Poses
- Will interact with each other and are all OMSP Compatible
- 9 Second Delay for each pose
- All EPs Enabled
- Cloned from Paul's Reaction Test Object

Poses:

To save space and bandwidth, the poses are just links.

1 - 3: http://rowanbydand.com/sims/albums/userpics/10005/Sims2ep9_2012-07-19_11-22-22-84.png
4 - 6: http://rowanbydand.com/sims/albums/userpics/10005/Sims2ep9_2012-07-19_11-23-43-43.png
7 - 9: http://rowanbydand.com/sims/albums/userpics/10005/Sims2ep9_2012-07-19_11-26-05-38.png
10 - 12: http://rowanbydand.com/sims/albums/userpics/10005/Sims2ep9_2012-07-19_11-26-33-50.png
13 & 14: http://rowanbydand.com/sims/albums/userpics/10005/Sims2ep9_2012-07-19_11-28-46-71.png

Please Note:

Due to commentary recently spotted in connection to the nature of the poseboxes that are developed and created, there will be no adult / sexual poseboxes released on the Sims Cave for the time being. All future adult themed poseboxes, unless they are requests can be found Here

Never mind, look at the comments below to see why it doesn't matter/apply any more  
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 03:34:48 pm by sorasunao » Logged
sorasunao
Is now also a mean
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 01:19:48 pm »

I'm honestly so happy right now that I fail at writing it down TuT Once more, thank you for fulfilling my request! Just checked the other two topics too and they're great also ^.^

Also, you shouldn't feel worried of the comments in shoutbox, after all if there really was problem with your pose boxes you could be sure that Magenta or someone else would have removed them already. If someone feels that they're too young to view those kind of images MAYBE they're also too young to even be registered here.  Bah, kids. Get 'em off me lawn!

Tutorial for uploading pictures

Hey project mediafryer folks: I'm active, no need to grab my files!
distant_memory
Featured Creator

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 01:42:45 pm »

Thank you Sorasunao, seriously you have totally made my evening and made me feel so much better about posting my work here. You are right of course if there was anything wrong then someone would have got in touch to let me know and yes very true, it does make you question the level of maturity now that I think about it.
Magenta
Custody Sergeant
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 04:10:44 am »

First of all flower THANK YOU! This one's absolutely fabulous!
(Thanks to sora for requesting it too )

As for the adult content, I wrote you a PM about that earlier today. Sooo, don't even think of relocating again, okay?

"There is no such thing as perfect justice. The idea of perfect justice drives to a mistaken route."
(Amartya Sen)

simsple stuff | simschannel stuff - Updated 05-18-10 | hnote files
LuLuPink
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 04:47:33 am »

OMG Sora is so lucky to have a posebox named after her! OoO *is all jealous now* lol but seriously thanks for the poses. They're awesome as always Wink  Sorry I couldn't comment earlier during the whole drama (because I was fighting the flood in my house all day -_-)  but yay, distant_memory won't abandon us! I need my yaoi pose fix! Huzzah! Ugh... LuLu rant is over I guess...
distant_memory
Featured Creator

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 05:02:21 am »

blush Honestly its okay, I realised thanks to Sorasunao that its a question of maturity and thanks to Magenta's feed back from her PM, I am not going anywhere, I'd get hunted down and dragged back I think if I tried...  O_o ooh now there's a thought...  grin Yeah about that BDSM box I promised a while back... stay tuned
Magenta
Custody Sergeant
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 06:51:39 am »

I'd get hunted down and dragged back I think if I tried...  O_o

You got it! (Well, except for the leash )

Yeah about that BDSM box I promised a while back... stay tuned

Certainly  Cool

"There is no such thing as perfect justice. The idea of perfect justice drives to a mistaken route."
(Amartya Sen)

simsple stuff | simschannel stuff - Updated 05-18-10 | hnote files
distant_memory
Featured Creator

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2012, 06:38:18 am »

Promise is a promise smile the BDSM box turned out better that I planned.
sorasunao
Is now also a mean
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2017, 03:34:58 pm »

Download link in the first post has been fixed.  thumbup

Tutorial for uploading pictures

Hey project mediafryer folks: I'm active, no need to grab my files!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.