The SimsCave
March 28, 2024, 06:55:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Bumped at a dead link? Report them here for Sims 2 and here for Sims 3.

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: [REQUESTED] - A Couples Posebox by Distant_Memory  (Read 23169 times)
distant_memory
Featured Creator

« on: July 19, 2012, 12:35:56 pm »

This was a request made here for a conversion of some original poses, this is a couples box so all the poses are grouped together as male and female. This is the third and last of the requested poseboxes.

Known Issue: It has been reported to me that the box does not show up under General/Misc. I am working to resolve this, while I am doing this, I have suggested using General/Show All (figure 8 on its side) to see if that will allow the box to show up. I should have this resolved and repaired by Sunday evening at the latest. Please comment if you are experiencing any other issues with this box.

Update - 20/JUNE/2012: The problem with the box has been repaired, it turns out that a setting had been overlooked during the creation process. You should now find the box is working. However if you experience any problems with this or other boxes, do not hesitate to get in touch.

Download: A Couples...

Technical Details

- Features 5 Couples Based Poses
- Will interact with each other and are all OMSP Compatible
- 9 Second Delay for each pose
- All EPs Enabled
- Cloned from Paul's Reaction Test Object

Poses:

To save space and bandwidth, the poses are just links.

Pose 1: http://rowanbydand.com/sims/albums/userpics/10005/Sims2ep9_2012-07-19_16-27-32-33.png
Pose 2: http://rowanbydand.com/sims/albums/userpics/10005/Sims2ep9_2012-07-19_16-29-52-16.png
Pose 3: http://rowanbydand.com/sims/albums/userpics/10005/Sims2ep9_2012-07-19_16-30-58-17.png
Pose 4: http://rowanbydand.com/sims/albums/userpics/10005/Sims2ep9_2012-07-19_16-32-17-32.png
Pose 5: http://rowanbydand.com/sims/albums/userpics/10005/Sims2ep9_2012-07-19_16-34-21-06.png
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 02:38:02 pm by sorasunao » Logged
igorboina
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 02:44:53 pm »

YOUUUU DID IT!!!! I can't believe!! Thank you so much *-----*

distant_memory
Featured Creator

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 02:47:56 pm »

Your welcome, any problems get in touch. Sorry there are no group shots, time was not my friend.
Magenta
Custody Sergeant
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 03:55:20 am »

<3 thank you for sharing!

"There is no such thing as perfect justice. The idea of perfect justice drives to a mistaken route."
(Amartya Sen)

simsple stuff | simschannel stuff - Updated 05-18-10 | hnote files
LuLuPink
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 04:41:54 am »

Thanks so much for this. And the poses are so cute. Oh and thanks to igorboina  for requesting it too. I could totally use these poses like right now... grin
distant_memory
Featured Creator

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 04:58:30 am »

Thank you so much Lulu  grin

I am in the process just now actually of checking that this box and the Dark Street have been repaired. I should know for certain within the hour and all being well, have the replacement boxes ready for download before the morning is out  laugh
crazycats
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 09:19:06 am »

you're doing a great job, big thank you !
distant_memory
Featured Creator

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 09:32:33 am »

blush thank you Crazycats, the boxes should be okay now. I spent the morning checking them and testing random poses in my main sims game and they worked fine and both boxes showed up, so I am hopeful that it should be the same for others as well.
Cannelle
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2012, 12:24:02 pm »

One can never have enough couple poses, I especially like the third pose. So cute!

Also, I've already downloaded three of your poseboxes, but never thanked you personally (well, provided a message box on the Internet can be referred to as personal), so here it comes: Thanks a million for your splendid work and commitment, DISTANT_ MEMORY!  :-)
distant_memory
Featured Creator

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2012, 12:28:10 pm »

blush Thank you so much Cannelle blush and I think in this instance a message box in an Internet cafe can be referred to as personal... kinda  grin
igorboina
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2012, 01:52:55 pm »

Thanks so much for this. And the poses are so cute. Oh and thanks to igorboina  for requesting it too. I could totally use these poses like right now... grin

Oh thanks, I really love couple poses like that because I have some stories cheesy And big thanks again to distant_memory for taking the request and repair the box, you know I have many problens with other boxes but the owner don't try to help me and this is really boring...

kashi
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2012, 09:45:18 am »

Thanks Des!
angieXbaby
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2012, 05:27:21 pm »

thanks so much for this...ii lovee them all im not sure which is my favorite...ii feel some wonderful photos coming for my sims... grin
distant_memory
Featured Creator

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2012, 04:50:32 am »

You are all more than welcome, I quite honestly get enjoyment out of making these boxes whether they are my own creations or requests. I will try and take a bit more time over the pictures for the next batch.

As a side note: if anyone has links to dungeon walls, tables, beds and deco items can you pass them my way, likewise if you know of any leather clothing, like harnesses, hats etc then please let me know when I get around to my next box I want to give it an authentic look.
sorasunao
Is now also a mean
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2012, 12:10:58 pm »

You are all more than welcome, I quite honestly get enjoyment out of making these boxes whether they are my own creations or requests. I will try and take a bit more time over the pictures for the next batch.

As a side note: if anyone has links to dungeon walls, tables, beds and deco items can you pass them my way, likewise if you know of any leather clothing, like harnesses, hats etc then please let me know when I get around to my next box I want to give it an authentic look.
For outfits how about some cyberpunk stuff? It comes in erm... less clothes than pictured too  innocent and coolsims has one Rihanna outfit that might work if you want girls in pictures. Well okay it might have too much clothing on too, I'm not sure what you're looking for. Also Wood for Sims has Blood for Sims set that might be useful for pictures. Also I'm pretty sure sexy sims has a ballgag too. ...Oh god what kind of links am I posting? lol excuse me while I go back to being closet pervert now. Wink

Tutorial for uploading pictures

Hey project mediafryer folks: I'm active, no need to grab my files!
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.