The SimsCave
April 29, 2024, 07:36:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Download links not working? Click me!

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Malevolence (Another visual-kei inspired sim :p...)  (Read 18280 times)
LuLuPink
Cave Gatherer

« on: June 08, 2012, 06:15:20 pm »

I've been kinda depressed lately so I disappeared from sims-world for a while.
 I feel a little better now, so I gotten back to playing around in my game with a sim I've had for a while and... well... I came up with this.
Inspired by... well... can't you tell? laugh

Malevolence

~Thank you for looking ^^
stephiedddd
Cave Gatherer

I'll take a potato chip AND EAT IT!

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 06:49:26 pm »

Oh my..SO PRETTY!I must download cheesy

majalene
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 06:50:22 pm »

Really great job! She's amazing. 

ladyare
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 07:08:57 pm »

Really nice, especially on the photo in dress. What mesh it is?
LuLuPink
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 07:25:03 pm »

Thanks so much for your nice comments everyone. grin I really appreciate it.
"ladyare" the dress mesh is this one made by q3tbo at modthesims.
But the dress texture pictured is not included in the sim package cuz I'm not done with yet. XD
ladyare
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 07:38:21 pm »

Oh that mesh! I don't like it because not every texture would look good at it, but that one is surprisingly nice, even if it's not finished Wink
And finally someone from sims community that likes the crossdressing males, I see I'm not alone now XD
LuLuPink
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 08:01:03 pm »

That's my exact problem! I've been adjusting the texture and trying to adjust the UV map so the texture dosen't stretch so much but it's impossible  Sad... That mesh has been driving me crazy and since I'm a super perfectionist it feels like the projects never gonna get done...
lol No you're not alone.  laugh
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 08:53:12 pm by LuLuPink » Logged
dragon joe
Maniac Downloader
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2012, 06:06:26 am »

Malevolence looks amazing and so realistic. I like her in the black dress it gives her a more gothic look. You made a fantastic with her and great pics too. Thanks for sharing Lulu.
distant_memory
Featured Creator

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2012, 07:06:53 am »

Totally stunning :-) I have been tempted to do some female to male clothing conversions myself, I love alternative clothing and sims, there is a site called Transgender sims that seems to do a lot of female to male clothing, but I am not keen on some of the outfits. Not every Transgender person wears loud clothing...
Shrubs

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2012, 11:31:44 am »

Love him but he won't download for me!

Please, please fix.

Shrubs
LuLuPink
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2012, 12:29:53 pm »

Thanks dragon joe  smile

"distant_memory" Thanks. I love alternative fashion too. And I can totally relate. I think I stumbled into Transgender sims before and just like simmergirl I could never really find anything to help me as I work more with crossdressing than totally transgender. While it's a great concept, I agree it's a little annoying that so many converted outfits are so garish.

"Shrubs" Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. What seems to be the problem with the download? Are you getting an error or something? When I checked it out it seemed fine.

*Is anyone else having a problem with the downlaod? Please tell me and describe what's wrong so I can fix it as soon as possible.

~Thank you
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 12:33:09 pm by LuLuPink » Logged
ladyare
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2012, 12:51:23 pm »

@LuLuPink When I saw that mesh for the first time I was really happy, but then I saw the textures, and... Well. Next thing is, I don't like my crossdressers to have a standard maxis-male chest, because it's too manly for my taste, the arms are a problem too, I needed a slimmer ones.

And about the stuff from transgender sims, I thought that I'll find here something for my tastes but I don't want to have boys with breast, so it was a disappointment too. And I am so desperate that I'm going to make my own dress meshes, I've already edited the male lolita one, and made a lots of recolors for the male-converted Nightlife Vampire dress from niaolong

As for the download link, it's working for me smile Mediafire is sometimes moody so it should work after a few refreshes, or you just can make a mirror link on box.net or somewhere.
JohnDublin
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2012, 02:08:57 pm »

Wow she is very cool!  Thanks so much and hope you can smile again soon smile
LuLuPink
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2012, 05:58:46 pm »

"ladyare" Ugh. I know! The mesh is pretty old and has some flaws. The standard maxis bodyshape is too big for my tastes too. The arms really bother me too. I kinda like that nialong conversion dress. With some imagination it could probably turn into something really cool. I've also been thinking of making new meshes  But may need a little bit more experience with mesh handling though. I can make small edits fine but I'm scared to take it to the next step pinch

"JohnDublin" Thank you ^^ and you're welcome. I feel much better now. Thanks for caring and I hope you're doing well.
Shrubs

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2012, 05:16:45 am »

All sorted! Malevolence is now all mine.

Ladyare you were right - Mediafire was been temperamental! And I agree with you about the maxis body shape being too butch. If you do make a slim male skin please let me have it!

Thans again LuLuPink for your great work. I will enjoy playing with him!
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.