The SimsCave
March 28, 2024, 11:05:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Bumped at a dead link? Report them here for Sims 2 and here for Sims 3.

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Classy Cottage  (Read 4654 times)
dachshundsr4me
Featured Creator

« on: April 24, 2012, 09:52:12 pm »

Well I made this lovely house...i used roses from Luna, Some objects here and there from Lily, All objects are included in the Rar file...As well as the install file for the house itself...Enjoy!

I do know the house is 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, a Pool and some awesome seating areas...i try to make my homes roomy so those who are doing legacies can use them and take pictures easily..I hate downloading a home only to find out there is hardly any room to move in them. There is plenty of room if you choose to make some of the floors instead of them being like a loft room into more then one room. So you can expand and make the floors more cut up to allow more space when your family grows in your legacies. It was constructed on a 40x40 lot. It has been tested. I check all my files to be sure none are corrupt...so many houses today on the exchange and elsewhere have corrupt files in them....I am extremely careful with what i upload. I would hate to cause any problems with anyone's game.

have all EP's and SP's But I did try to stick to Base game for objects that came from EA.

Click to Download Classy Cottage

Thanks for all those who love my work...I really do enjoy creating for all of you!
dragon joe
Maniac Downloader
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 06:18:40 am »

Fantastic house Dashs. Perfect to my hood. A fabulous work as always. Thanks for sharing
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.