The SimsCave
April 20, 2024, 06:44:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Bumped at a dead link? Report them here for Sims 2 and here for Sims 3.

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Wing Accessories for Your Cats and Horses!  (Read 12199 times)
HammyHamster
Cave Gatherer

« on: January 04, 2012, 11:09:15 pm »

I have made a new accessory for your animals. This one was actually cloned from the bird wings, so they are more bird like. Even though it probably isn't the best choice, if I meshed it, it would look a thousand times worse. lol

I didn't make any for small and large dogs because I do not have the small dog .obj file and the large dog .obj file says it is corrupted, so I have to get that one again.

This accessory only has one recolor channel, and actually doesn't look all that great in Create a Pet. I am not sure why that is.

Here is what it looks like on fluffier cats:

I am not too happy with how the wings turned on the horses, but with my lack of meshing skills, I would have to revert to photoshopping a wing image on a square, which will make it look even worse. If anyone would like to make a pair of wings (or just one wing) and send it to me, I will be more than happy to replace it with your mesh and credit you for it. It just needs to be an .obj file, milkshape project I can open up, or a .wso file.

Cat Wings Accessory

This is a .package file. You install it in your Mods folder instead of the Launcher.

Horse Wings Accessory

This is a .package file. You install it in your Mods folder instead of the Launcher.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.