The SimsCave
March 28, 2024, 05:55:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please check the upload rules before posting creations in the "Custom Content" area

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Japanese Tsukubai (Sink) Conversion  (Read 15433 times)
HammyHamster
Cave Gatherer

« on: December 30, 2011, 01:48:28 am »

I have made a Sims 2 to Sims 3 object conversion.
reica15 has made such beautiful Sims 2 objects. If you have Sims 2, I highly recommend you download her items. They are amazing quality and very creative.

I have converted her Japanese Tsukubai, which I loved in my Sims 2 game. You can get the original here.

I loved the original texture and coloring of the Sims 2 version, so the first variation is not recolorable and uses the Sims 2 colors and texture of it. If you want to color it any way you like, use the second variation as labeled below:

There are three color channels that you can use in variation 2.

Here is the Sims 2 overlay, or variation 1.

This functions just like any other sink and I think the animations look okay with the sink.  When the Sim goes to turn off the faucet, I just pretend he/she is just shaking their hands dry.  lol

This is a .package file. You install it in your Mods folder instead of the Launcher.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT:

I realized that I messed up on the multiplier and specular, causing it to have this strange shine. If this is bothering you, please download this NO SHINE one below. If you have already downloaded this and it has been bothering you, please remove that one and replace it with this one. If you have both in the game, it will not hurt it. You will just have both the shine and no shine version side by side.

NO SHINE VERSION:

This is a .package file. You install it in your Mods folder instead of the Launcher.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 06:56:46 pm by HammyHamster » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.