The SimsCave
April 29, 2024, 12:13:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Download links not working? Click me!

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Serena Rowshenzz & Two miniature dogs  (Read 9060 times)
Jessisfruitsalad
Cave Gatherer

Jessi Trumpet Sims

« on: December 12, 2011, 12:21:10 am »

Hello everyone  smile, this time I bring Serena Rowshenzz, Scooter and Tofu. Don't forget I use Moonlitowls pet default eyes, if you want your pet eyes to look the same as mine do. Thank you too all of the cc creators out there all the credit goes to them and their amazing work  grin. Now I give you Serena Rowshenzz I also decided to include a young adult version of Serena Rowshenzz (young adult) if you want her to be in University, Scooter & Tofu . Enjoy smile.

Serena in game non edited.

Scooter in game non edited, Scooter is a male.

Tofu in game non edited, Tofu is a male also.

Serena bodyshop preview.

Here is the cc and credits.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 01:46:41 am by Jessisfruitsalad » Logged

I now have a sim tumblr where I
upload my sims onto. <3 Do
whatever you like with my sims but
please do not claim them as your own. shaun
Jessi Trumpet Sims
buttonbear
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 01:00:08 am »

smile Oh my God, she's too beautiful for words. Wow, and Wow again. How did i miss this. (i was uploading a sim) She is your best work by far.  She has all the features i love to put on my sims. She is so cute and beautiful. I love the two dogs too, too cute for words.  She's perfect. You are such a talented creator of sims 2. Thank you  smile I keep downloading all your sims. 
Jessisfruitsalad
Cave Gatherer

Jessi Trumpet Sims

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 02:09:52 am »

Buttonbear your compliment was very touching to me and so sweet it hit me in an emotional happy way cry.  I just feel as if I am not appreciated for certain things. Then I decided to come to this lovely sims community and share my creativity with others and it made me so much more happier as a person. So thank you Buttonbear you have brightened my day I am glad you like my sim and pets. I admire you very much as a creator I see you excelling more and more with your creativity grin.

Jessi Trumpet Sims
Simmielove
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 08:34:27 am »

She's awesome! I always wanted to create such beautiful sims, but it's for me such a fail ;o

buttonbear
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 09:15:52 am »

Aww thank you Jessisfruitsalad  blush I know what you mean about being appreciated. Pretty much all my life i have done things for people and then they turn around and treat me like crap. (But that's another stroy and another board) I like the sims community, it's way to escape and just do something you enjoy. But Jessifruitsalad don't let people tell you anything different. You have real talent for creativity. I enjoy your works immersely and thanks your compliments. I feel my sims have improved, it may have taken me two years but i finally got there but there's always room for improvement and more growing  Thanks again.  smile
majalene
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 09:41:15 am »

I really like her cuty face. Nice work!

LuLuPink
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 04:36:03 pm »

Shes's adorable!  I love the pigtails and her outfit! and the pets are uber cute too <3
Jessisfruitsalad
Cave Gatherer

Jessi Trumpet Sims

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2011, 05:28:55 pm »

Thank you Simmielove smile It just takes practice I mean I have been practicing for about two years to get to where I wanted to be just give it time you will get there. I am still practicing on pets because I know I can keep learning  smile.

Yes Buttonbear I agree if you do not feel appreciated in your daily life the sims community is a great way to escape from all of that . I know what you mean about being treated badly by others happens to me also. Your welcome I am just being very truthful and honest I really do see you progressing every time I see a new sim from you. The weird thing is I too have been practicing for about two years also I think that is pretty cool though. I enjoy your work as well Buttonbear your incredibly talented I am always impressed in what you will do next. Thanks again I will try to keep all of that in mind.  grin

Thanks so much Majalene I am happy you like her grin.

Aww thank you LuluPink I am very glad you like Serena and the pets laugh.

Jessi Trumpet Sims
dragon joe
Maniac Downloader
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2011, 03:02:09 pm »

Serena is one of the most adorable sims I ever downloaded. I love the freckled sims and this one is simply gorgeous. You made a very good work with her. Thanks for sharing always lovely works.
Jessisfruitsalad
Cave Gatherer

Jessi Trumpet Sims

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2011, 10:49:37 pm »

Aww  blush I am so happy you like her in game it will be very challenging to out do her but I think I will manage tongue.

Jessi Trumpet Sims
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.