The SimsCave
March 28, 2024, 09:42:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please check the upload rules before posting creations in the "Custom Content" area

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Queenie Chan  (Read 10468 times)
Rune Valen
Cave Gatherer

Hello There!

« on: June 09, 2011, 06:31:51 pm »

So finally heres my first sim I've ever uploaded to Sims Cave.Her name is Queenie Chan do take care of her thanks :)Please comment I'd be grateful for the support

Heres the Download link
http://www.mediafire.com/?taa64ut4f6m9wha
Or if your Launchers a deadbeat... http://www.mediafire.com/?8tavqewhdve529p you can place this in your saved sims folder
CC List
Her skin is from Lemonleaf( I believe its the asian skintone)
Her contacts are from lemonleaf (Crystal Eye V6)
You must have Bella3lek4_facial_sliders Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?w4nlyd2cznn
Delphys Tall Version height slider http://skuld.modthesims.info/files/1/MTS_Delphy_1025943_SimHeight.rar
and Johnas 10 CAS sliders http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=378416&c=1&ht=0&page=25&pp=25
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 12:39:59 pm by Rune Valen » Logged
Nujiae
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 09:51:11 pm »

I don't play sims 3, so I won't download her (;_;) but her profile is just perfect!! If I had the game, I would play with your simmie! Gosh, she seems so pretty on first pic *_*
Rune Valen
Cave Gatherer

Hello There!

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 11:15:55 pm »

Aw thanks I'll be uploading more so just remember to download them when you get the game haha  lol
danicast
Queen of Randomness
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 11:22:36 pm »

I actually loathe TS3 game because I think the sims are too ugly so this is a huge compliment: she is such a doll! If I play TS3 I would download and play with her, for sure.  blush
AmberIndia
Amberlicious
Cave Gatherer

Girl, I'm FABulous

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 01:03:50 am »

I think Sims 3 sims are better, they are 3 dimensional.  Sims 2 sims are much inferior.

OP, this Sim is a stunner!!  CC List please!

And now these three remain:  faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
markjs
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 01:40:54 am »

What a cutie! I love her nose and eyes.
I second the request for CC List. 

“One small step for man, one blocked path for sim-kind.” - awtmk.blogspot.com
Caitlin
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2011, 04:34:41 am »

What a cute little dolly! Too bad I can't get any CC in my game..Even the simmies  cry.. I don't want to make a topic for this so can someone help me,please?
Idk what is wrong I know how to work with these kind of things, but I guess this time I'm missing something pinch.
Miischy
Little Princess

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 09:27:42 am »

She is simply gorgeous! I love her and i'll definitely play with her :3
she looks so pretty >___< *-*

Edit: Sad i can't use her.. since she's a simpack file and my launcher is more or less dead.. can you upload her as a sims file? :S this would be awesome!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 09:45:31 am by Miischy » Logged

~ My little Tear, my most beautiful Sim~
danicast
Queen of Randomness
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2011, 07:31:39 pm »

I think Sims 3 sims are better, they are 3 dimensional.  Sims 2 sims are much inferior.

You are entitled to have your own opinion.  Wink
Sims 2 are way superior to Sims 3 in all senses, specially beauty and gameplay. Unfortunately to us because I think the players deserved better after so many years being faithful to a game. I would have been thrilled if TS3 was a game as good as TS2. I was greatly disappointed with EA.
Maybe TS4 will be better.  Sad
Rune Valen
Cave Gatherer

Hello There!

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2011, 07:49:05 pm »

@ DaniCast: Well TS4 better be freaking amazing than TS3 i think that the faces appear a little doughy even I can't sculpt them that well sorry xP I hope that the facial sliders will be more accurate and textures can be more realistic technology I hope you advance soon...
But overall I actually like TS3 I can sort of manage the creations but the gameplays fun smile
Caitlin
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2011, 11:04:32 am »

Hey Rune!
Umm I have problem with Queenie..
Everytime when I try to choose her from the Bin she crashes my game  Sad Does anyboy else have this problem?
amiaddictionn

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2011, 10:34:09 pm »

I also had that problem with Queenine
every time i would choose her it would crash... :[
buttonbear
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2011, 12:34:58 am »

Danicast.  I love your sims 2 creations   smile. I think gameplay Sims 2 has a lot more stuff in it, slowly the Sims 3 is getting there. But I actually like my Sims, in the Sims 3. They are a lot of pretty and unique sims out there, that people have made.  

I think all sims look ugly including sims 2 when you start out with the game base skins, and no custom content.  Imagine what all our sims would look like without the custom skins and makeup.  First thing i install in my game is skins, then come all the makeup, sliders.  My sims have just started to look better,  and i find it easier to make sims in the sims 3.  I can't play the sims 2 for very long now, because i prefer the Sims 3.  Well that's just me.  

I do think it's a shame we have to make all theses sliders ourselves instead of it being in the game and EA really need to do better skin textures.  I was quite impressed though with Sims Medievil skins.  
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 02:41:31 am by buttonbear » Logged
Rune Valen
Cave Gatherer

Hello There!

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2011, 04:38:44 pm »

Hey Rune!
Umm I have problem with Queenie..
Everytime when I try to choose her from the Bin she crashes my game  Sad Does anyboy else have this problem?
Hmmm crashes? I'll try re-uploading her have any other creations(of mine) crashed if so report directly to me!
Caitlin
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2011, 08:59:00 am »

I don't have problems with the other it's just Queenie. Tell me when you are ready so I can re-download her.  smile
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.