The SimsCave
April 13, 2021, 07:55:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Download links not working? Click me!

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: my last sims 2 houses  (Read 14355 times)
fanieb
Cave Gatherer

« on: June 05, 2011, 08:08:02 am »

Cleaning my PC from all sim2 items I found these 3 houses. I still like them and decide to share:

Camper:

Here it is: http://www.4shared.com/file/SlC2Fc-M/Camper.html?

Kubus:

Here it is: http://www.4shared.com/file/MdWtW7c7/Kubus_by_fanieb.html?

Parkstreet:

Here it is: http://www.4shared.com/file/hBmTpc6I/Parkstreet.html?

« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 08:20:50 am by fanieb » Logged
shroom
Cave Gatherer

none but ourselves can free our minds :)

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 08:02:34 pm »

love the first house!!! but mmm how did you manage to put the bathroom mirror between the toilet and the sink, or the blue tall lamp between the bed and the shelf? is there a cheat to center objects or something? O.o
rosylove
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 02:11:53 pm »

Great houses, especially the first one. Thank you for sharing.

shroom, there is no cheat for centering objects, but you can use snapobjectstogrid true/false to do that.
You need it to be "false" to be able to move objects around freely. Make sure you have it on "true" when placing doors/windows/arches because they don't work when snapobjects is off.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 02:14:25 pm by rosylove » Logged

Finds should be coming back soon!

List of Advent Calendars 2011
shroom
Cave Gatherer

none but ourselves can free our minds :)

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 04:19:07 am »

Thank you so much rosylove smile
Roo

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 02:36:39 am »

:confused1:Your lots are beautiful, I especially love the camper with all the pretty details! But I am totally frustrated and can't download from 4Shared...all these junk links come up and it just wants to install all these other "download helpers" and junk instead of the file. Uggggh! cry
ranabluu
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 08:00:48 pm »

:confused1:Your lots are beautiful, I especially love the camper with all the pretty details! But I am totally frustrated and can't download from 4Shared...all these junk links come up and it just wants to install all these other "download helpers" and junk instead of the file. Uggggh! cry

Roo when you click the link there is usually a pop-up and the actually download is behind the pop-up there is a where you will select download and free download and in 20 seconds the download should start.  I hope that helps.

Fanieb I love the houses.

Sims 2 downloadaholic!
Roo

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2015, 12:35:03 am »

I have been trying and trying for a couple wasted hours more.
Nothing seems to work for me on the dumb download site 4shared. I was looking in my downloads and thought I'd give it another try. Really hate this, your lots are so so so good! Really beautiful work and I really wanted them in my game, boo hoo boo hoo.
Sad
sorasunao
Is now also a mean
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2015, 01:34:25 am »

You need an account to be able to download from 4shared, they changed it so some years ago. But you can borrow someone's login from bugmenot or just create a dummy email address with 10minutemail and register with that if you don't want to make an account yourself. Also you probably should get adblock for your browser if you don't have one already since 4shared is full of those "click here to download" ads that might confuse you, or at least that was the case when I last went there on a computer that didn't have adblock. I don't know which browser you use but https://adblockplus.org/ has version for pretty much every browser.

Tutorial for uploading pictures

Hey project mediafryer folks: I'm active, no need to grab my files!
lolosims
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2015, 02:21:34 pm »

Also, from 4shared you can't download simultaneously, like those three houses. You have to wait until one file is dowloaded completely before proceeding for another one.

Выйду пред долиной,
В небо погляжу
И платочком пестрым
Косы повяжу.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.