The SimsCave
April 25, 2024, 04:42:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Bumped at a dead link? Report them here for Sims 2 and here for Sims 3.

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: CHRIS' PAD  (Read 9017 times)
singing_Noel
Cave Gatherer

« on: April 24, 2011, 10:28:01 am »

Hippity hop! The Easter bunny's here!

= ^ . ^ =

So here's Chris' bachelor pad, if you don't know who Chris is however and you're curious, click here: http://simscave.mustbedestroyed.org/index.php?topic=21564.0

INFO

Price: 62.470

Now, as a far cry from my previous upload, this is a more modern minimalistic home. Since Chris is a bachelor, it is only really suitable for a single habitant, or a couple. However it does have plenty to offer for being such a small economical home.

The house is eco-friendly, with plenty of windows and pre-installed solar panels to save on sky high energy costs. It also boasts a pool to keep cool in the summer, a spacious yard, and a carport to store one car. Inside, there is a lovely kitchen with a view, a separated dining room, a curio for a living area with a fireplace to warm up to in the winter, and lastly on the second floor is an enormous loft bedroom overlooking the entrance area below with plenty of room to spare for if you decide to renovate in the future.

This is a minimally cluttered house, so it should work for everyone. I also have all expansions and stuff packs, excluding Family Fun stuff. Otherwise, if there is anything wrong or if you are interested in an unfurnished version, please feel free to send me a message.

Replies are also always welcome.

^ ^

http://www.mediafire.com/?3a1du4heb385co8

Please also check out my Sims blog @ http://noelyely.blogspot.com

It's still relatively new, but I'll be posting some more downloads soon. 'Til then, be sure to follow if you're interested in seeing more in the near future.

! Happy Easter !
romuluschild
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 11:16:02 pm »

Wow I love this house! Looks like so much fun to play with, thanks a lot.  grin
singing_Noel
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 11:43:01 am »

You're welcome! Thanks to you too. I'm glad you like it. ^ ^
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.