The SimsCave
April 25, 2024, 01:52:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please check the upload rules before posting creations in the "Custom Content" area

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Earth Home  (Read 11370 times)
Zeke

« on: January 07, 2011, 12:22:41 am »

I've been working on this lot for a very long time and I hope everyone likes it. Special thanks to MATY for fixing my game (Awesome Mod) and for saving my graphics card from certain doom (FPS limiter).

It started when a couple of environmentally minded Sims asked me to build them a home on a really rustic lot. Their rules were simple;

1. It had to built into the terrain without leveling it. Even the trees, rocks and water had to remain in place.
2. It had to have great views of the light house and surrounding area.
3. It had to built from materials found at the site. Rock, stone, and wood (even snake skins!) were used extensively throughout.
4. It needed room for everything including their kids, guests, a hot tub and all their collectables.

I ended up with a quad-level split-level (four seperate levels but it plays just like a two story lot). Lots of CFE was used in it's construction but there are many areas that will be easy to modify if you so desire. The kids rooms feature pool view windows. The driveway will fill up with cars if you throw a party (it looks pretty cool IMO). There are 3 bedrooms and three full baths. Price is about 200,000 Simoleans.

The lot is Base Game + newest patch and is only 3.19MB. There is no CC. It is intended for 500 Sunnyside Blvd.

Here is a photo slideshow of it. http://s589.photobucket.com/albums/ss335/1911Kimber/?albumview=slideshow

Here is the file. http://www.mediafire.com/file/t6krxbgfdozjf8z/Earth%20Home..Sims3Pack

If you have any issues with the lot or slideshow, please let me know ASAP.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 03:20:32 pm by Zeke » Logged
sabrieljo
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 09:26:50 am »

Really lovely lot Well done must have taken ages to build I never have the patience

deekitty
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 12:32:21 pm »

Gorgeous Lot!  I love the kids room view of the pool.  Amazing job! Thank you for sharing it!

Zeke

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 04:02:53 pm »

Thank you both for the nice comments!  smile

Yes, it certainly did take me a while, but I do enjoy the time I spend on them. I dislike the many building glitches in TS3 but this one went together without too much drama.

I hope to back with another one pretty soon.
UnaTreveler

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 03:47:10 pm »

THX! *-*  laugh grin lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.