The SimsCave
March 28, 2024, 04:20:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Bumped at a dead link? Report them here for Sims 2 and here for Sims 3.

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: my works  (Read 3347 times)
Vetka
Cave Gatherer

« on: August 31, 2010, 12:34:04 pm »

Let me introduce you to their work))
Frankly, I do not remember any additional materials I stand .. But I can give references, if necessary on defaulted eyes, skintony, mod on skintony and defaulted entity.
I want to introduce you to a mini story without end)) Sorry for my bad English

I cooked dinner and decided to call his father .. In the garden, I found him tseluyuschegosya with it .. I do not even know what to do .. I understand that my father deserved happiness, but I am afraid that it will no longer love me ..
My name is Marisol

This picture has always stood on the table, my father ... Yes and I am here 14 years and I am smiling, because with my father walked in the park)) .. And now it appeared ..
I'm not complaining, just offends me ..

My father never let me spoiled, he just had no time .. It was all in the affairs .. I was always babysitting and maid brought up .. From the nurse, I learned to be friendly. I am fond of sports and the captain of the school support group ..
Because my father was never involved in the house, I learned to cook and gardener to be .. And now he does not have, because he has it ((
[hide] Марисоль [/hide]

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.