The SimsCave
May 09, 2024, 04:14:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Bumped at a dead link? Report them here for Sims 2 and here for Sims 3.

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hibiscus  (Read 11325 times)
Beddog
Featured Creator

« on: February 15, 2009, 06:58:31 am »

This is a simple house, two bedrooms, two baths and a laundry room although I didn't take pics of that one smile 

more pics:  sorry they aren't in order, the organizer feature doesn't seem to work me anymore :-[

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b365/Beddog/Hibiscus/

download:  I have Uni, NL,OFB,BV and AL.

http://www.mediafire.com/?rlvzmymizmy
ameroonc
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 09:43:17 am »

The blues and yellows are lovely, can't wait to fire up my game later!
grodan
Cave Gatherer

I'm a simoholic

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 01:59:00 pm »

Goosh Beddog

I turn my back on you and....pow a new house pops up..

Lovely..

Trimalougab
Supernatural fan
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 02:34:59 pm »

I always love your house!
This one is gorgeous!!
Thank you!!

carolanns
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 07:39:59 pm »

I like all of these houses. I favor yellows, my color. Good work
sticky glitter
Black Pearl Crew Member
Cave Gatherer

WHERES MY BINKY??

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 01:25:47 pm »

OOhh very pretty!  :P

I,Taylor, was evicted from my home (aka Reflexsims Forum)If you want to fight this, join the crew of the Black Pearl and copy and paste this into your siggy!

PASS THE RUM!!
edejan
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 05:39:57 pm »

cheesy  Beddog, I saw your album on this beautiful house and I can't believe how great your decorating skill is!   I think I've told you before, but I always an thunderstruck at the beauty and simplicity of your decorating!  I wish you could decorate my IRL house!!!   I can't dl because my computer is on the fritz, but maybe if I can get a new one I will!!  Thanks!!
roshimitzu
Some Little Wierdo
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2009, 12:48:18 am »

Cute cute house! Yay ;..love it all. thanks

*edit* Omg 50mb download!!!! That must be some house!! Ill bookmark it for later

PrettyBabySims<br />Hosted By <br />Shock-Shame
thechicchick
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2009, 03:39:29 pm »

Please could you tell me what terrain you have used as it doesn't show up in my game? Also I can't seem to get the apartment life 'ceilings' to work with your houses, any ideas why? I have all expansions/stuff packs. Also the windows and doors you use as these flash blue. I know some are simtomatic beach house, shakeshafy boubon and lirunchik Motion, are there any others I might need to download ALL your fabulous houses?

Thankyou for your amazing work and help.

Kind regards

Johanna
Beddog
Featured Creator

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2009, 11:26:10 pm »

thanks to all for your nice comments and to Johanna an apology for the problems.

I just downloaded the house and put it in my game and had the same problem with the terrains. The terrains I used are 4ESF sand, unmown grass and cobble #6 from Jonesi and Grasse 2 and 3 from Tribecca Sims.  These were re-installed just now and I still had blue so I must have done something wrong when I package the lot.  The only thing I  can suggest is to cover the blue areas with a floor tile that looks like grass.

The ceilings worked for me.  I have absolutely no idea why they don't work for you.....

You're right about the windows.  The sets you've mentioned are the ones I use most often.  I stupidly often forget to include the master mesh which is why they show up blue.

Basically, I've made a huge mess with this house and apologize again.  I'll try to be more careful from now on.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 12:13:01 am by Beddog » Logged
thechicchick
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2009, 08:35:34 am »

Thanks for your reply. The problems are not major and I can easily fix so no worries. Your houses are more than worth any alterations I might have to make. My ceiling tiles were working fine with all existing lots and EAxis lots, only seems to be with the new lots I'm installing after Mansions expansion, having said that i've only tried in build mode not live mode so I will test that. Very odd!  Huh?

Once again, thankyou for sharing your amazing creations. I'm downloading all of your lots and having none others, hope you don't mind. LOL

Warmest regards

Johanna
Beddog
Featured Creator

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2009, 08:42:32 am »

thanks for being so understanding Joanna smile
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.