The SimsCave
May 15, 2024, 02:39:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please check the upload rules before posting creations in the "Custom Content" area

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 Next   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Taking a break (05/11/08)  (Read 34941 times)
Maria
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2008, 08:55:48 am »

Oh my ... I am so very sorry you all have to go through this .. you´ll be definatly in my thoughts and i´m crossing everything for you. Hope your son´s recovery will be a speedy one. Lots of hugs to you. smile
RoseWalker
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2008, 09:17:54 pm »

I'm so sorry this happened. I'll keep your son in my prayers as well. Spend as much time as you can with him.

Many hugs. <3
simuseth
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2008, 07:39:40 am »

I was so sad to hear this.  Hopefully he will make a speedy and complete recovery.  I wish you both the best, you're in my thoughts.
Jackson
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2008, 01:10:55 am »

Gotta add my two cents. We had a kid with a similar problem; doing fine now. Hope it goes as well for you!
Will miss your great stuff, but RL before games. All the best.
Shadoesim
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2008, 03:23:09 pm »

My prayers go out to you as well, hon. I figure the more the better. Much love to you, hon. Your lovely creations brought much beauty to my game. You are truly appreciated!
orange
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2008, 09:03:26 pm »

I hope things will go  well  for your son !
debzi69
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2008, 07:48:17 am »

I hope your son is doing better. I am thinking good thoughts and wishing the best for you, your son, and the rest of your family. Be blessed!

~don't lose touch with life's reality......compensate for life's stupidity!~
* Don't worry about the people in your past- theres a reason they didn't make it to your future*
dachshundsr4me
Featured Creator

« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2008, 08:54:40 am »

He is doing much better and is a miricle for sure. He can now talk again and is walking with a little help..someone has to be with him in case he falls. He is a little unsteady. He sits really well in the bed. He is working so hard to get back home to me. I miss him terribly not being here. He has about another 2 to 3 weeks in the rehab facility till he comes back home. Thanks for all the prayers and yes I am now back to full force recoloring and stuff. I do think that I will be spending more time with him once he is home but will find time for this late in the evening so if I slow down do not think I have stopped. I will make sure I find time for Sims late at night.
sweetshiver
Cave Gatherer

~ shiver ~

« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2008, 09:50:11 pm »

That's wonderful to hear, Dachs!  :hello2:

More prayers, well wishes and good thoughts still being sent to you and yours

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month ~ THINK PINK!
Visit www.divine.ca
CLICK TO GIVE A FREE MAMMOGRAM

The Sims 2 Council
SimsFan333
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2008, 11:34:47 pm »

Dachs,

I just joined and was saddened to read about your son's accident Sad, but elated to see that he's improved so quickly smile.  Sending thoughts and prayers of a healthy and speedy recovery for your son.  God Bless and welcome back!
fnlemon
Cave Groupie

« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2008, 11:31:47 pm »

I was so glad to hear that your son is doing so much better.  They say the brain is an amazing thing and this just goes to show what an amazing thing it really is.  Not to mention the power of prayer that has alot to do with it too.  My prayers    are still with you, your son, and family, and hope for a full recovery.

Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed.
spiddermouse
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2008, 04:02:24 am »

So wonderful to hear your son is doing better! I can't imagine anything more stressful than seeing your own child hurt and not being able to do anything more than wait and hope for the best. My best wishes for you and your family and I hope your son's recovery will go well.
crystal
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2008, 06:32:12 pm »

Hi,

I am sorry to hear about your son's accient and I am genuinely happy to hear that he is making such great progress. You must be so proud of your son for his perseverance.  I can't imagine the myriad of emotions you must be feeling but I hope that you are a little bit encouraged by these words. My prayers are with you and your family. May the Lord bless you all.
dachshundsr4me
Featured Creator

« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2008, 01:44:45 am »

He is coming home monday. I did however see about Hulk Hogan's son some more on TV. It is a little too close to home and the fact that they are trying to get their son an early release just sends me right through the roofline. It is like they have forgotten about the victim in all of this which is the poor boy in the hospital that may never walk again and has a TBI  just like my son did. I cannot help but to think that this could have been my son and when I saw the pictures of the poor boy lying in the bed with the neck brace on and the head injury all hooked up looking the same as my son did. I lost it right in the restrant that it was being shown on TV. I am just in turn sending my prayers to that boys family that he recovers.
s2junkie
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2008, 12:00:20 pm »

I'm so happy to hear he's coming home tomorrow!  :occasion16:

Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 Next   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.