The SimsCave
May 13, 2024, 04:52:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read the rules before posting. Especially this one.

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Ophelia LaGrange  (Read 9452 times)
singing_Noel
Cave Gatherer

« on: September 05, 2011, 01:57:13 pm »

Good news! I've nearly reached 2500 downloads!

^ ^

Happy day!

This may not seem like a lot to some, but to me it's very good news, especially since I know I don't offer much other than sims and lots. Still, it's nice to know that they're still special enough to some people to download and use, and that makes me, as Kai Lan would sai, super happy!

So to celebrate, here's a sim I've been working on for weeks now, finished and ready to use to your liking.

She's half Korean, and half Czech, but all spunk. She's another one of Yan's best friends, whom she rooms with in the dorms at their academy.

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/?y8c82o0sa90ig55
Kaori
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 03:36:00 pm »

Wow you've been working on her for weeks? Thats crazy no wonder why she looks so amazing.Congrats on your downloads and good luck for many more smile
singing_Noel
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 10:39:31 pm »

Yeah, I tend to take my time. pinch Thank you BTW! grin
Simmielove
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 01:32:27 am »

She's soo beautiful ;o
Serious, that you work for weeks on her, i can see that. She's amazing!

dragon joe
Maniac Downloader
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 09:00:33 am »

And all the work you had with her paid off because the result was a very awesome girl. Thanks for sharing another great work.
singing_Noel
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 04:19:45 pm »

You guys! blush
Javia
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 12:00:36 am »

she is really pretty,her face is kinda  exotic(is that the right word?like,kinda uncommon looking),i really like her skin+hair color and the lower eyelashes look pretty in her eyes:)
singing_Noel
Cave Gatherer

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 09:45:57 am »

Well I loosely based her off of Asia Argento, who to me is like the most gorgeous person in the world. So exotic is certainly the word.

Thanks BTW. laugh
Mulberry

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 08:49:07 pm »

Handbags are must-have for every fashion lady. Mulberry Bags have already become the top fashion items in the whole world. Our Mulberry Sale would like to provide best items for you. Most of us know Alexa Chun like Mulberry Alexa Bags most. She has many kinds of mulberry bags. Other cheap mulberry handbags such as Mulberry Bayswater Bags are on hot sale now due to the outstanding design and reasonable price. If you are the one who like smart and lovely bags, we would like to recommend the nice Mulberry Clutch Bags to all fashion lady. When you are going to attend a party, you can carrying Mulberry Hobo Bags for the elegant effects. As to the cheap Mulberry Shoulder Bags, it will bring you great convenience in your daily life. Some female may like to experience differtn taste, then Mulberry Satchel can never be missed. 2011 newest Mulberry Roxanne Bags are famous for the cute pockets and high quality. For the business men, owning cool Mulberry Messenger Bags is a sign of success. You also need a great wallets to let your life become colorful, the cheap Mulberry Wallets can be the most ideal choice. Our mulberry store offer a wide range products, welcome to our Mulberry Outlet of the http://www.mulberrybagsoutletsale.com to choose your favorite Mulberry Alexa and elegant Mulberry Bayswater, lots of other mulberry styles also available now. Come on!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed with or affiliated by Electronic Arts, or its licensors.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Maxis, Electronic Arts, EA Games, The Sims 2 are registered trademarks and � Copyright Electronic Arts Inc.